new tattoo appresh

This may be my last tattoo of the year depending on what the flash turns out looking like for the Bouncing Souls Home for the Holiday's promo at Neptune Tattooville. I got a bootleg Bart / Allen Iverson designed by Ben Kopp on my thigh. The left thigh is turning into the "fun leg" haha. Done by Rukus at Black Square Tattoo in Brooklyn.

Bart_AI.jpg

This may be my last tattoo of the year depending on what the flash turns out looking like for the Bouncing Souls Home for the Holiday's promo at Neptune Tattooville. I got a bootleg Bart / Allen Iverson designed by Ben Kopp on my thigh. The left thigh is turning into the "fun leg" haha. Done by Rukkus at Black Square Tattoo in Brooklyn.

Bart_AI.jpg

As a Sixers fan (and a Simpsons fan), I absolutely love this.

• 2 weeks later...

This may be my last tattoo of the year depending on what the flash turns out looking like for the Bouncing Souls Home for the Holiday's promo at Neptune Tattooville. I got a bootleg Bart / Allen Iverson designed by Ben Kopp on my thigh. The left thigh is turning into the "fun leg" haha. Done by Rukus at Black Square Tattoo in Brooklyn.

Bart_AI.jpg

love this!!!

Finally got my second done. Since my siblings and I have had this running joke with drake going to like 2 years now, we had to roll with it. And as awesome as it was to get this done with them, nothing could possibly top the fact that Drake himself liked it on IG. Mind blowing.

12393772_932615723454016_836005445_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Striper.jpg

I got a Striper "painting" (instead of black, grey, and yellow he gave the fish some color) on the top of my shoulder a little over a week ago. Done by Erik Schmidt at Neptune Tattooville. I really like how he use the white ink to add a bit more detail. Hopefully it holds up over time.

Striper.jpg

I got a Striper "painting" (instead of black, grey, and yellow he gave the fish some color) on the top of my shoulder a little over a week ago. Done by Erik Schmidt at Neptune Tattooville. I really like how he use the white ink to add a bit more detail. Hopefully it holds up over time.

love this take on the fish! so much fun to catch!