new tattoo appresh

Finish that shit so I can admire it! I have my chest appointment on October 24. Getting a hand of glory and some other stuff :)

Where on the chest? My boobs are like the only place on my chest that didn't have me wishing death on my artist haha.

I was actually planning on visiting him tomorrow to set something up, so this bump is a funny coincidence. The linework from my ankle to knee is done so the next session will be the thigh and hopefully some shading on what's done already.

Edit: I just found my post and looks like I did post everything here. I thought the only pic was on instagram, oops.

Where on the chest? My boobs are like the only place on my chest that didn't have me wishing death on my artist haha.

I was actually planning on visiting him tomorrow to set something up, so this bump is a funny coincidence. The linework from my ankle to knee is done so the next session will be the thigh and hopefully some shading on what's done already.

Edit: I just found my post and looks like I did post everything here. I thought the only pic was on instagram, oops.

Prettttty much the whole thing. I've heard it hurts pretty bad :mellow:

Hand of glory in the middle with purple/black smoke coming around it and I told greg to do whatever to fill it in and make it his own.

Whatever though! Worth it.

Thanks!! So stoked on them. I've loved Jurassic park since and dinosaurs since I was little. I saw your post above about chest pieces hurting..maybe the fact that mine were a bit high on the chest, but didn't hurt one bit. Hell, most of the T. rex I didn't feel much at all. Only painful part was the back end of the triceratops. Even the tattoo artist said it was gonna hurt a lot especially since I'm so bony, but didn't hurt at all

Prettttty much the whole thing. I've heard it hurts pretty bad :mellow:

Hand of glory in the middle with purple/black smoke coming around it and I told greg to do whatever to fill it in and make it his own.

Whatever though! Worth it.

It always is! I'm still amazed every time a tattoo heals and stays there without hurting.

Thanks!! So stoked on them. I've loved Jurassic park since and dinosaurs since I was little. I saw your post above about chest pieces hurting..maybe the fact that mine were a bit high on the chest, but didn't hurt one bit. Hell, most of the T. rex I didn't feel much at all. Only painful part was the back end of the triceratops. Even the tattoo artist said it was gonna hurt a lot especially since I'm so bony, but didn't hurt at all

Yeah that's the pain free zone, they came out great!

I've heard the sternum is the reallyi bad part!

It always is! I'm still amazed every time a tattoo heals and stays there without hurting.

Right?

tumblr_nvs5dl_R2_Lh1qatbk9o1_540.jpg

My newest tattoo that I got alongside RandomfortunePA at Black Square Tattoo's Anniversary.

My most recent tattoo, Helga Geraldine Pataki. Why? Helga was someone I admired (and still do) fictional or not, she had a tough as nails exterior but had the largest heart of all. We share that in common and all we want is love and acceptance. (at Black Square Tattoo)

You're telling me! He had to go over the same area multiple times: outline, shading, black lines, white highlights, more shading. . .I was bruised for a week afterward. Sooo worth it, but damn.

I hear ya! It always sucks to some degree, but it's usually worth it :)

• 2 weeks later...

Such an obscure Seinfeld reference. Love it!

So my appointment was moved to last night, and then it got cancelled at the last second. Don't wanna get into detail, but the shop owner was a huge dick to me. Bummed I didn't get it done in time for BTTF Day, but I'm gonna hold off and add the money to my Fest fund.