new tattoo appresh

I love this! I posted when my fiancé and got our Twin Peaks tattoos a little over a year ago. That's also how long it's been since I've gotten a tattoo. Way too long.

Right? I love what you guys did. Last year in December was my last ink (Thursday dove), so I doubled down yesterday. Lol

k2vjgwP.jpg

Got this done for my mom for her bday last year. She's a badass baker so the stand mixer was appropriate. Don't mind the swollen ass foot. This was done by @m_bogle at eyecandytattoo in New Orleans.

This is rad.  My dad passed away in May from cancer and I've been thinking about getting a dad tattoo.  Probably something I'll do next year once work travel calms down after March.

This is rad.  My dad passed away in May from cancer and I've been thinking about getting a dad tattoo.  Probably something I'll do next year once work travel calms down after March.

Sorry to hear that! Sounds like a great idea.

New tattoo day on Friday, can't wait! I won't get to see the design until I turn up for the appointment but her last one for me was awesome so I am confident it'll look great.