We are the Romans reissue?

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That goes to reason that physical record stores won't be seeing these at all as previously thought then?

Some physical stores will get a few I'm sure. It all depends on how early you pre-ordered and how many your distributor has to sell if you're a store. With only a 100 copies to spread around I doubt any store will get more than 1 or 2. Hydrahead has already said Vacation Vinyl will get some.

That goes to reason that physical record stores won't be seeing these at all as previously thought then?

Some physical stores will get a few I'm sure. It all depends on how early you pre-ordered and how many your distributor has to sell if you're a store. With only a 100 copies to spread around I doubt any store will get more than 1 or 2. Hydrahead has already said Vacation Vinyl will get some.

For some reason, I've never been able to fully trust Amazon with vinyl. I've gotten some great records and deals from them but they're just so big and they sell practically everything - I'm not going by the anti corporation thing here at all, I'm more going by the idea that when a purveyor is moving SO much, they can't possibly keep up with it all (even with everything automated and 'accounted for') and things (especially pre-orders of uber limited pressings) fall by the wayside.

For some reason, I've never been able to fully trust Amazon with vinyl. I've gotten some great records and deals from them but they're just so big and they sell practically everything - I'm not going by the anti corporation thing here at all, I'm more going by the idea that when a purveyor is moving SO much, they can't possibly keep up with it all (even with everything automated and 'accounted for') and things (especially pre-orders of uber limited pressings) fall by the wayside.