HARKONEN - Shake Harder Boy LP coming in September

That's pretty much the reason why I'm approaching broke status. I may sincerely have an obsession with building my record collection. 6 years ago, I never bought anything for myself. Like next to nothing. If 6-Years-Ago-Me met Today-Me, he'd probably beat the shit out of Today-Me.

I got boned on this deal. I ordered the day the pre order went up and early.

Came today and I got blue. Sounds great but you can't tel me i didn't get in early enough to get a clear. I friend of mine ordered it days after me and got a clear. Funny thing is I almost ordered a second one to get the blue too, glad I didn't do that dumb shit.

Did you order the clear? You were able to choose the color when you placed your order.

If you did, and you got a blue, did it ever occur to you that perhaps they made a mistake and shipped you the wrong one? Did you email the label and say you got the wrong record?

I got boned on this deal. I ordered the day the pre order went up and early.

Came today and I got blue. Sounds great but you can't tel me i didn't get in early enough to get a clear. I friend of mine ordered it days after me and got a clear. Funny thing is I almost ordered a second one to get the blue too, glad I didn't do that dumb shit.

Did you order the clear? You were able to choose the color when you placed your order.

If you did, and you got a blue, did it ever occur to you that perhaps they made a mistake and shipped you the wrong one? Did you email the label and say you got the wrong record?

It's not that big of a deal. I just like to hear myself bitch and since Josh just said he didn't care what color he got, I'll just trade him.

• 9 months later...