La Dispute - Wildlife PO

I'd never sell that. I shelled out a lot for it and don't want to get screwed on a repress.

This is the worst kind of logic. If you were willing to shell out a good chunk of money then that is what it's worth to you. I like vancouver and would love to be able to get it at retail.

• 6 months later...

That is beautiful. No Sleep is on a roll with the awesome colors.....on records I already own.

Yeah, I have the clear/clear but this is the coolest color I've seen so far [for this release] . I hope it's around for awhile, I might just have to pick it up. I've stopped variant collecting, but this might be the exception,

Yeah, I have the clear/clear but this is the coolest color I've seen so far [for this release] . I hope it's around for awhile, I might just have to pick it up. I've stopped variant collecting, but this might be the exception,

It's definitely the best variant so far! I just love how well it goes with the artwork. I have the black / black but I also might have to spring for this one. Damn.

• 4 months later...

Those starburst color variants are cool but why only 600 presses?

So they can sell out and repress it in another starburst configuration, keeping the variant in demand while also taking advantage of the select crowd who've gotta' have them all. People are more inclined to pull the trigger on a purchase, too, when a press is /600 vs. /6,000.

So they can sell out and repress it in another starburst configuration, keeping the variant in demand while also taking advantage of the select crowd who've gotta' have them all. People are more inclined to pull the trigger on a purchase, too, when a press is /600 vs. /6,000.

It makes it "rare". 

I guess I don't completely know how to explain my thoughts. The album sells out after each press, regardless of the size. What you does make sense. Attributing to the false rarity of "limited presses" and seemingly unlimited represses seems to be doing well for the continual sales of the record, but to me it would make more sense to press 1,000-2,000 at a time because they will sell out, and it would make more money in the long run.