To those who bought up the AOF vinyl...

I got a copy for myself and my friend of both the S/T and Watch Out when distort put their last couple copies up on their site. I was very lucky and he is very lucky im a good friend. I stayed honest with my purchase instead of buying them to resell for a HUGE profit. Maybe I'm stupid but to those of you who bought them with the intention of selling them on eBay, I want you to know that you are absolute dicks. Tons of diehard AOF fans would kill to have these, but like me, cannot afford $500 for a vinyl record. Karma's a bitch and I really hope I'm there to see it catch up to you.

Signed,

A real fan

P.S. .I.. ..I.

Dude you got one. What are you complaining about?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I'm just pissed fan comradery is out the window. When you look around in a mosh pit these people are supposed to share something with you, not bleed you for every penny if they get the chance. I have no qualms with people selling their copies after they've owned them for a while. Good on you you made a good investment. But to buy them with the only intention of flipping them like 10 minutes after you get the package I find annoying.

I guess I'm just pissed fan comradery is out the window. When you look around in a mosh pit these people are supposed to share something with you, not bleed you for every penny if they get the chance. I have no qualms with people selling their copies after they've owned them for a while. Good on you you made a good investment. But to buy them with the only intention of flipping them like 10 minutes after you get the package I find annoying.

Dude do you not get it. In this thread alone 6 of the 10 copies are accounted for. 5 of which aren't going to be flipped. So tops you are talking to 5 people in the world.

@tellall yeah I know. Still though really would have liked to see some people on here who have been looking for it, to own, to get it for a affordable price. I know what it's like to want a vinyl so bad and see them go for $400. Just wish they coulda got it.

Then you wouldn't have been able to get one.