Rad Indie Clothing Lines You Should Check Out!

i'm always looking for some unique shirts/clothing for either myself or others as presents, and i know you guys probably know some people who run some clothing lines putting out awesome stuff that we don't know of. post them here!

Immunity Clothing

www.shopimmunity.com

my e-photographer-friend jamie moore did the product shots for this line and there's some cool tshirts/tanks they put out.

About

Immunity Clothing is based on the early 80's hardcore punk scene ethics of "DIY" and positivity. Living a positive lifestyle is something that we encourage of everybody. No matter how hard things get, they will ALWAYS get better.

Graphiq Nachure

www.graphiqnachure.com

my longtime friend runs this line, and i just did product shots for him a couple weeks ago. while it admittedly skews a little towards the 'hip-hop' type culture, he has some pretty cool designs that some of you might dig. i shot the first 4 banner photos at the top, and the product shots at the bottom of the page.

i dunno. they spelled both graphic and nature incorrectly. and whats up with the bird with the giant G and N and then 20 above and 11 below? ooooooh. i get it. graphic nature year 2011. thought it was some kind of space clock.

would look better if half the designs were engulfed in gasoline and redesigned from scatch...or skratchz or hellen keller. 1970's hellen keller. yeah. the dead one.

cool assignment tho, is this for year 3 or 4??

put up a horrible pauly D pic where youve smoothed out his entire body but forgot his hands...yeah you know the one. 87 yr old old balls hands.

i dunno. they spelled both graphic and nature incorrectly. and whats up with the bird with the giant G and N and then 20 above and 11 below? ooooooh. i get it. graphic nature year 2011. thought it was some kind of space clock.

would look better if half the designs were engulfed in gasoline and redesigned from scatch...or skratchz or hellen keller. 1970's hellen keller. yeah. the dead one.

put up a horrible pauly D pic where youve smoothed out his entire body but forgot his hands...yeah you know the one. 87 yr old old balls hands.

this might be my least favorite post on this entire board.

this might be my least favorite post on this entire board.

get bent

http://www.mindzai.net/

local atl print/shirt shop. givem a whip!

I checked out their stuff, and they make Dave Kruseman's shirts/prints. That's awesome! He just opened up a tattoo shop in a mall about 20 minutes from me and does killer work. I'm now longer sketched out by the term 'mall tattoo' haha

Guest errolwest

literally the dumbest thing ive read in 6 months. oof.