Anybody else feel that earthquake?

definitely felt it in harrisburg. i work in an office building on the 10th floor; at first i thought an extremely fat person was walking down the hall, but it kept getting worse and worse and the whole building shook and everybody was like FREEEEEEEEAK OUT!

i started yelping about it being aliens when someone yelled that it was felt in DC, NY, etc and as per usual, everyone just ignored me. especially the ultra christian people.

All of CT felt it too, according to my newsfeed, except I somehow didn't. I'm pissed I didn't feel it.

i'm right outside hartford and i didn't feel it either.

I am too, but I did feel it. My computer chair (which I was in) and desk were rocking back and forth for about 10 seconds, but I'm sure there's plenty of places that it wasn't even noticeable.

All of CT felt it too, according to my newsfeed, except I somehow didn't. I'm pissed I didn't feel it.

really? youre pissed you didnt feel an eartquake? why would you want to feel an earthquake? i'm sure the peole in Haiti were jumping for joy that they felt an earthquake. pretty selfish to want to experience an earthquake just for the sake of feeling it when this could have been much worse given the areas where it was felt.