What books are you reading?

I started Emile Zola's Germinal[/i] last week and like it a lot more than I thought I would.  I'm in book (or is it part?) 3 right now.

I want to read more Vonnegut, the Game of Thrones books, whatever they're called, and the full Les Miserables book, as well as finishing a lot of the non-fiction I've started (Wealth of Nations, Power in a Union, General Theory...).

• 1 month later...

I'll bump this to try to revive this... Since the last post I finished reading Nabokov's bibliography, then read Hunger by Knut Hamson, finished The Magic Mountain which I had taken a rather long break from, then read The Master and Margarita by Bulgakov which was not that good, then Herzog by Saul Bellow which was awesome, and currently reading Journey to The End of the Night by Ferdinand-Louis Celine which is great.

I Wear the Black Hat....in fact anything by Chuck Klosterman is great.

Finished Silver Linings Playbook, Louder the Hell: History of Heavy Metal, almost done The Ocean at the End of the Lane and halfway through Game of Thrones.

I had to read Germinal in History class in University....I remember it being entertaining (well, as entertaining as a depressing portrayal of the industrial revolution in 18th century France can be)

taipei.gif?w=584&h=900

Hey, I just came in here to post this. Heard lots of great things, so I picked it up and im a little over half way through and really enjoying it.

Ive been staring at the stranger by camus for a while, think this weekend is the time to knock it out.

great book. Love Camus.

I Wear the Black Hat....in fact anything by Chuck Klosterman is great.

Finished Silver Linings Playbook, Louder the Hell: History of Heavy Metal, almost done The Ocean at the End of the Lane and halfway through Game of Thrones.

I had to read Germinal in History class in University....I remember it being entertaining (well, as entertaining as a depressing portrayal of the industrial revolution in 18th century France can be)

I thought the Silver Linings Playbook was really good.  I think I finished in in 2 days.