Autographed Against Me: White Crosses up for grabs

melvinscam

Hello everyone, I have an open, mint and unplayed, autographed by the entire band, copy of Against Me's White Crosses on vinyl. This is a first pressing and was obtained during 2010, at The Loft, in Lansing, MI, at of one Against Me's energetic live shows. Ultimately, I would love to trade this gem for a mint, unopened and unplayed copy of Glassjaw's Worship and Tribute (RSD on black vinyl), but I am also willing to entertain other comparable offers. Will send pics to those who are interested. Thanks in advance!!!

12 bucks

Hello everyone, I have an open, mint and unplayed, autographed by the entire band, copy of Against Me's White Crosses on vinyl. This is a first pressing and was obtained during 2010, at The Loft, in Lansing, MI, at of one Against Me's energetic live shows. Ultimately, I would love to trade this gem for a mint, unopened and unplayed copy of Glassjaw's Worship and Tribute (RSD on black vinyl), but I am also willing to entertain other comparable offers. Will send pics to those who are interested. Thanks in advance!!!

12 bucks

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But he got it at one of their energetic live shows!! Adds at least 5$. Like flames on a car. 10 horsepower every foot of sweet flame.

Yeah and as soon as you touch the record that energy will enter your body...and you'll remember when you were a Teenage Anarchist...then the energy will exit your body and you'll see your soul floating above your head and then you'll say well at least I have this awesome Autographed copy of White Crosses from one of their energetic live shows then cry yourself to sleep while listening to Reinventing Axl Rose.