FS:glassjaw/UN/City and colour

4thgradedropout

i have for sale the following, just taking offers, trying to pay of credit debt and my vinyl are just sitting also have some shirts as well

12"

glassjaw: WAT white

glassjaw: eyewtks black

circa survive: apendage RSD

Thursday:no devolution 2Xlp

United nations: self titles 2Xlp red

The blood brothers: burn piano island burn pink(cover is a little bent from age)

7"

united nations: never mind the bombings here's your six figures, all 3 colors

city and colour: amazon pre order limited ed fragile bird ep

thuesday/underoath split

shirts

glassjaw sz smll: baby blue with trucker girl logo

cardboard city sz med: brown with CC hands(only sold at one show pretty damn rare)

pm me with offers!

There are multiple old ladies and old men who come into my job and when even the slightest thing is not 100% perfect, they invoke the smugness of a million bitchy old farts and twist their faces in disgust and make an endless amount of snide comments about every aspect of that thing which is not completely perfect in the situation at hand.

.....I'm just gonna leave this post riiiiiiiiiiight here. Put my on the list I guess.

It's an assumption, and sooo sorry that I'm posting this from an iPhone and I'm not really checking over what I've typed this is a place buy, sell, and trade goods. I could care less what peoples assumptions are. Im trying to sell something not sit on here and criticize that my post is not formatted correctly. Get off your computer and socialize rather than sit on here and waste others time