VC Fantasy Football year 2

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so my wife is in a league with her family and that league and this league are under different email addresses.

is there a way to change my address or vice versa so i can load stat tracker for both leagues?

Open each league in a different web browser.

sorry not sure what this means. not really a computer dude.

so you mean open one in say firefox and one in internet explorer?

Open each league in a different web browser.

sorry not sure what this means. not really a computer dude.

so you mean open one in say firefox and one in internet explorer?

Exactly. When you log into a league, you're basically logging in to a yahoo account. You can't log in to multiple accounts at the same time, unless you use a separate browser for each one.

A couple years ago, I had two fantasy baseball leagues where the draft times overlapped. So, I drafted simultaneously using ff and ie.

My girlfriend started a FF league with her family this year and they had their draft last night. The No. 1 pick went to her younger sister—and it was Robbie Gould.

At least he will generate points...

Top 5 picks in my league:

Michael Vick

Arian Foster

Chris Johnson

Adrian Peterson

SENECA FUCKING WALLACE???

My girlfriend started a FF league with her family this year and they had their draft last night. The No. 1 pick went to her younger sister—and it was Robbie Gould.

Michael Vick

Arian Foster

Chris Johnson

Adrian Peterson

please tell me this is a joke.

the only time i would do something like that is if someone bet me the amount of the buy in.

Michael Vick

Arian Foster

Chris Johnson

Adrian Peterson

please tell me this is a joke.

the only time i would do something like that is if someone bet me the amount of the buy in.

This is top serious. It was my friend's sister. Her fiance was pissed at her, but he was the idiot that let her pick. We told her that it was a mistake, but she didn't care. She is actually starting Flacco while she waits for Colt McCoy to get injured I guess...

man at least pick up colt and then if he gets injured pick up seneca as a FA. wow i am baffled.

my wife and her family have a league that started in 08' and she only played in the league the first year. she decided to do it again this year with me helping on her picks. she told me she wanted westbrook because he did so well for her last time she played. i told her to get the dishes done and i will draft for her...

man at least pick up colt and then if he gets injured pick up seneca as a FA. wow i am baffled.

my wife and her family have a league that started in 08' and she only played in the league the first year. she decided to do it again this year with me helping on her picks. she told me she wanted westbrook because he did so well for her last time she played. i told her to get the dishes done and i will draft for her...

Somone else has colt as a backup. Most of the Browns were drafted because the league is populated by beginners and idiots.

Definitely helps my chances at winning though! Brees got me off to a good start.

What the fuck happened in the Rams game? It says Bradford got .02 points for me, but he threw for like a buck 80. Did he throw a bunch of picks or is it a faulty stat?

4 sacks and a fumble = -6, and he didn't throw any TDs.

Knew I started stafford for a reason ;-)

He ain't gonna save you this week ;)