VC Fantasy Football year 2

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also anyone know if you can see stat changes on other teams. i was real confused yesterday because in the morning i was down by only 10 and later it became 15. never saw this before.

I'm guessing your opponent had somebody playing in one of the Monday night games. Said player probably scored five points, increasing the score differential.

Stat corrections occasionally occur as well, but that's usually for only a point or so (somebody gets credited for a sack, or an extra tackle, etc).

Someone tell me why I started Flacco instead of Fitzpatrick today. Fffffuuuu.

In another leauge I've have Big Ben as QB 1, Matt Cassel as QB 2 and Jason Campbell on my bench both weeks and he's out scored them both combined for both weeks. I lost Charles and Cassel got me -3.68 today and I'm still gonna win.

This was a good week. Me and Diesel are the only people still undefeated. *Knocks on wood*

Matt managed to get one of the two wins he'll get this season, so props to him.

I feel like we're scoring higher point totals this season?

If Cam Newton can keep this up (fingers crossed) I think I can take this league...........I was thinking the same thing with the point totals.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
This was a good week. Me and Diesel are the only people still undefeated. *Knocks on wood*

Matt managed to get one of the two wins he'll get this season, so props to him.

I feel like we're scoring higher point totals this season?

If Cam Newton can keep this up (fingers crossed) I think I can take this league...........I was thinking the same thing with the point totals.

i am going to fuck cam newton like a little bitch this weekend. welcome to your first loss.