PO: Texas In July - I Am vinyl

[image]

Preorders have launched for Texas In July – I Am on vinyl. This debut full-length from the Lancaster, PA band features 11 tracks of some of the most technical and massive metalcore of recent memory. Order will ship sometime in mid October. For fans of August Burns Red and The Ghost Inside.

The release will be limited to 500 copies.

100 - Black

200 - Clear Blue w/ Black Swirl

200 - Opaque Green Marble

Pick up a copy in our store here.

They have two tracks on their Facebook of this record that you can check out.

The first bad brokencircles release.

i was just thinking this.

this album is like is ABR progressed backwards 8 years and then decided to make a really boring record. these guys are from around here and there's about 50 other bands that sound almost just like them. ever since ABR hit it big, all the Lancaster music scene seems to produce are copy cat metalcore bands.

I find all this hate weird... I'm new to the band, I didn't like it enough to buy it, but I hardly think they are BAD

They are in the same genre as ABR, but I don't find they sound the same other than that. The vocals are very different (this is actually the split where I like ABR and not Texas in July).

The drummer for Texas in July is RETARDED good however, I almost bought it for this alone.

I find all this hate weird... I'm new to the band, I didn't like it enough to buy it, but I hardly think they are BAD

They are in the same genre as ABR, but I don't find they sound the same other than that. The vocals are very different (this is actually the split where I like ABR and not Texas in July).

The drummer for Texas in July is RETARDED good however, I almost bought it for this alone.

weird ? have you heard the copious amounts of cliche trash being spouted out every which direction the past 5-6 years ? I can't wait until this group of ever genre transcending core ::) myspace shit dies already. Obviously there isn't much anything original coming out anymore but this shit is so cliche and predictable. breakdown, chug a chug, china hits every five seconds.

Really not trying to shit on bcr here everything else he has put out has been fantastic. but yeah this band, and it's entire scene is terrible

weird ? have you heard the copious amounts of cliche trash being spouted out every which direction the past 5-6 years ? I can't wait until this group of ever genre transcending core ::) myspace shit dies already. Obviously there isn't much anything original coming out anymore but this shit is so cliche and predictable. breakdown, chug a chug, china hits every five seconds.

Really not trying to shit on bcr here everything else he has put out has been fantastic. but yeah this band, and it's entire scene is terrible

This says "I don't like metalcore, or anything-core" not "I don't like Texas in July"

If you don't like the GENRE, you obviously won't like the band :P

Ordering one of each, cause I can, & cause I love this album more than life itself.

Also I dont see why you all put so much hate onto these guys, ive met all of them, on muliple occasions, they are some of the nicest people you will ever meet, they accomplished so much at a young age, they released this album while Alex and Adam ( for those who dont know are the drummer and singer) Werein their senior year of high school, give them credit, people like what they like, they have a good message in their music, no matter if you cant understand the lyircs or hear what he is saying. Sure it sounds a tad like all other hard-core / metal-core out there, who cares? They derserve respect, haters gonna hate, I love this band and this album.

this is true.

He has nothing on Matt..

Matt Greiner, Adam Gray, and Grant McFarland all taught each other, no matter in what way. Matt may be the best out of them, but Adam sure has hell has somethings on Matt. You ever see Matt or Grant juggle 3 sticks and keep a beat at the same time? Didnt think so. He has more talent and heart than just about any drummer out there, back off.