PO: SENSES FAIL The Fire LP /500 (launching 9/26)

saw this on facebook:

"Hello!

Thanks so much for ordering the vinyl release of Senses Fail's "The Fire". I am writing to give you a final update on the status of the record and when you can expect your order to ship.

The pressing plant messed up the 2 color combinations, and the vinyl was pressed differently than what we had ordered. The red/yellow swirl came out solid red and the brown/orange came out solid peach. Due to this issue, we would like to offer you 2 options: 1) switching your LP color (from red to peach, or peach to red), or 2) a full refund on your order. Please let me know what you would like to do regarding your order by 10 AM EST the morning of Tuesday, December 19th, otherwise your order will be held until we hear back from you. You can reach me directly at [email protected] and I will confirm your decision via e-mail immediately. You can view the two color options below.

You will be receiving an e-mail confirmation with a tracking number when your order ships. If you don't, please e-mail me directly ([email protected]) and I will send you your tracking number directly.

Thank you so much,

RJ"

• 9 years later...
  • 5 months later...