First press LA, MBD, MTB, Me First for sale

skumbucket

Howdy ladies and gents. I haven't been around these parts in a while but I'm looking to get rid of some redundancies in my collection in order to raise some funds for a big ol' engagement rock for my special lady. This is just off the top of my head, but I'm willing to sell off some albums by Murder By Death and Minus The Bear in particular. All are in pretty remarkable condition considering some of them are up to five or six years old.

Having not really paid attention to the vinyl game I'd like to open it up to you to offer what you think is fair. Odds are good I'll take it, if we're being honest.

So:

Murder By Death -- Finch

I believe this was a limited pressing of 500 on green, 50 copies of which were sold through Vinyl Collective. It's pretty cool!

Murder By Death -- Who Will Survive And What Will Be Left Of Them?

This one, according to Dead Format, is a second pressing version on two gold 10" records. I think it's pretty neat, though admittedly slightly less convenient than a single 12".

Murder By Death -- Red Of Tooth And Claw

This is the original press on dark blue vinyl, 180 gram. Sounds PHENOMENAL.

Minus The Bear -- Planet of Ice

I actually have two copies of this one. The first press version is the clear with magenta splatter, the third press version is the baby blue. I'll sell one of them, whichever goes first basically.

Able Baker Fox -- Voices (features members of the Casket Lottery and Small Brown Bike, if you've already forgotten)

Again, two copies here: the record release version on clear yellow (only 100 copies) and yellow/black split copy from the first proper pressing (250 copies pressed).

Against Me - Reinventing Axl Rose

Nobody needs a copy of this, but maybe there'll be some interest: this is one of the 100 copies made on 180 gram black wax, the first press Var and No Idea did on heavyweight vinyl.

Brand New - Deja Entendu

I have two copies of the 1st pressing 2xLP. I never listen to them any more and they're really big and heavy, I think it's 180g vinyl. I probably won't charge as much as some other guys will for this because I really don't care about Brand New that much any more.

Joey Cape - Bridge

First press copies of both the green and brown vinyl, 300 and 700 copies printed respectively.

Lawrence Arms - Ghost Stories/Guided Tour Of Chicago

First pressings of the re-issue that Asian Man did a few years ago. The orange "Guided Tour" is out of 550 and the black/white marble "Ghost Stories" is out of roughly the same number, I believe.

Me First and The Gimme Gimmes - Square Dance series

One-time pressings on square shaped 7" black vinyl. Not the rarest (better than 1,000 copies of each printed), but I know there was a lot of people after these. Will consider selling individually, would probably prefer to do so in a set.

Queens Of The Stone Age - 3s and 7s

Why did I buy this? I hate everything they did after Songs For The Deaf. Allegedly limited edition single, according to my local record shop owner, but I have no idea how limited.

Feel free to take a look at my list. I'm hoping to move soon, so make an offer on anything that appeals to you and it will be, at the very least considered.

Thank you all for your time!

*Edited to add Brand New LPs