15% off at Insound

We're still cheaper :)

And for a much smaller distro, you have a >>>> interface. I can't stand the way you browse Insound, and besides useless personal evaluations of how awesome they thought a record was, it doesn't make me want to buy anything when they don't give any pressing information.

We're still cheaper :)

And for a much smaller distro, you have a >>>> interface. I can't stand the way you browse Insound, and besides useless personal evaluations of how awesome they thought a record was, it doesn't make me want to buy anything when they don't give any pressing information.

what kind of pressing info do you want? the majority of their releases are from major distros/big indie labels, i highly doubt that there is detailed pressing info available for lets say, vampire weekend's contra. i've seen them put pressing info for some stuff so i think it's included when it's given. sorry you only care about buying super limited collectors edition pressings.

what kind of pressing info do you want? the majority of their releases are from major distros/big indie labels, i highly doubt that there is detailed pressing info available for lets say, vampire weekend's contra. i've seen them put pressing info for some stuff so i think it's included when it's given. sorry you only care about buying super limited collectors edition pressings.

Hah no I just don't like to pay 50% more for a record because its cool with the cool kids. My criticism is much more heavily on their shitty interface, and no smart ass remark can deny that its inferior.

Let me put it this way; Insound is what major label record stores used to be: lackluster selection outside of major label releases, huge markup, and annoying to be at. It's my opinion, don't take it so seriously.

I just thought it was stupid reasoning for you to say that not having pressing info provided would cause you to not buy a record. Its not as though you go into a record store and they have cards with each record's pressing info. I personally don't care so much about specific pressings to have a lack of information keep me from buying a record.