Shopradiocast on Vacation?

tsheaz28

They seem to be pretty slow to answer, but eventually you'll get an answer. It took them almost 5 business days to respond to my issue.

Here's what they said:

The Bronx album was delayed a week but should be in today so expect this all to ship today or tomorrow depending on how slammed we are.

Thanks and sorry for the delay.

Guest atomicsherbert0

yea, i had a similar issue. I ordered something last week of July. No Pre-orders. Received no response from SRC when I asked when it would be shipping. Then got an email that my order shipped..no shipment came..so i contacted them again and was told one of the items wasn't in stock..despite having already been told it shipped. so i requested the out of stock item be cancelled...didn't hear from them again for another 2 weeks when I was told both items shipped finally and supposedly for real..just got the package the other day finally.

I ordered late last week and got my order today.

Rub it in why don't you. Ha.

I had an order that was in stock take 18 days to leave their office. I'm not happy and will be looking at other distros for items that aren't exclusive to them. This was the third time this year that I had to write about packages that were pending for way too long. One was sitting for 30 days and I was told a mistake was made where it was left in a pile of orders being held back.

Weird, they've always gotten back to me within a day (or so). Also, my order with Thrice, Horrible Crowes, and Saves The Day shipped together on the 10th.

Damn I ordered Thrice and Saves The Day together and still hasn't shipped for me.

FYI, I didn't get a shipping notification this time. Did you look up your order status on the actual SRC site? Mine just updated with a tracking # on there the other day.

I ordered two t-shirts on July 23rd both were listed as in-stock. I emailed them August 9th because it still said awaiting fulfillment. They replied saying they didn't have one of the shirts in-stock but it would be there soon. It's September 13th and my order is still awaiting fulfillment. I'm not very impressed.

same shit

Order Date: 23rd Jun 2011

This order is marked as Awaiting Shipment

Your Order Contains:

1 x Ruiner / Attica Attica Under the Influence Volume 14 7"

(Color: Sky Blue)

1 x Ruiner / Attica Attica Under the Influence Volume 14 (Digital) (Download Files)

2 x Dead To Me / The Flatliners - Under the Influence Volume 16 7"

(Color: White)

2 x Dead To Me / The Flatliners - Under the Influence Volume 16 (Digital) (Download Files)

Scott shed some light on how they do business a while back. at least for his label's releases. he said that they only order things based on the amount of page views the particular item gets. basically they are a broker more than a store or distro. most of the stuff they have up for order they don't actually have in their hands, but they have the possibility of being able to get from their supplier/distributor. so even if things say in stock they may not actually be in stock, but can be ordered once a customer places an order for it. they only place orders with their suppler/distributor once per week, then have to wait until that shipment comes in to ship out orders placed through SRC. obviously some things are backordered from their supplier/distributor, which really gums up the works. all of which is why many orders takes forever to fulfilll. but it's still no excuse to take 5 days or longer to respond to customers.

Damn I ordered Thrice and Saves The Day together and still hasn't shipped for me.

FYI, I didn't get a shipping notification this time. Did you look up your order status on the actual SRC site? Mine just updated with a tracking # on there the other day.

Yeah I checked and it still says waiting

Scott shed some light on how they do business a while back. at least for his label's releases. he said that they only order things based on the amount of page views the particular item gets. basically they are a broker more than a store or distro. most of the stuff they have up for order they don't actually have in their hands, but they have the possibility of being able to get from their supplier/distributor. so even if things say in stock they may not actually be in stock, but can be ordered once a customer places an order for it. they only place orders with their suppler/distributor once per week, then have to wait until that shipment comes in to ship out orders placed through SRC. obviously some things are backordered from their supplier/distributor, which really gums up the works. all of which is why many orders takes forever to fulfilll. but it's still no excuse to take 5 days or longer to respond to customers.

Didn't he also correct himself and say that wasn't exactly their buying process? I don't remember the exact thread and don't feel like searching but I thought he went back and said that he was misinformed on some of that? Regardless it's shitty if they tell you something is in stock when it's not.

I also posted right after that saying I was wrong.

wow, glad i waited to order thursday's full collapse from IVWT. i've had enough of a headache with AFS, don't need more from another merchant.

btw, mr. heisel:

1) MUP says hello.

2) they wanted me to get you to post.

3. they also mentioned something about drumming and if you plan on doing it at the fest this year.

thanks and cheers.