PO: Penfold - Amateurs & Professionals

Did a search to see if this had been posted...

Count Your Lucky Stars is releasing it next week in time for the reunion show.

http://countyourluckystars.bigcartel.com/product/penfold-amateurs-professionals

Picked up a copy on black. Cool!

If I missed it and this had already been posted, sorry. I'm more of an occasional lurker as it is. :-/

Actually, I don't think we did post it! Thanks for posting it! A little more info:

Pressing info:

100 Black

400 Ultra Clear

Comes with download code. They will be available at the show, and shipped out next week.

http://countyourluckystars.bigcartel.com/product/penfold-amateurs-professionals

are you guys still pressing colossal's brave the elements ep? if so, do you have a time frame for that? would love to pick that one up with the penfold lp.

We are still doing that, yes, buttttttt I have no idea when it will come out. In other words, definitely don't wait on that to order, haha.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! Sorry about the jacket problems. It looks like the manufacturer sent us some of them like that. We are talking to them about it to see if we can get some new jackets. Hold tight for a bit, and we will get back to you. If you could e-mail us with pictures of your records, that would be great. [email protected]

Hey guys! Sorry about the jacket problems. It looks like the manufacturer sent us some of them like that. We are talking to them about it to see if we can get some new jackets. Hold tight for a bit, and we will get back to you. If you could e-mail us with pictures of your records, that would be great. [email protected]

• 10 years later...