HWM/ Casket Lottery split 7" clear purple & black

I am curious how many of you have a clear purple or black HWM / Casket Lottery split 7". The original pressing info with 6 clear purple and 262 black was noted as being wrong sometime ago. It was switched, but with the color similarity and passage of time, even Second Nature is unsure. I have two clear purple and a black myself, what about yourselves? You really have to hold them up to the light to tell.

i saw one purple go up on eBay a while ago and several listed in people's collections. So there are probably more than 6 out there, the same with black i imagine. That said, i got my purple copies by buying "black" copies, which turned out to be clear purple. It's hard to tell the color without holding them up to the light.

Second Nature still has three versions available in their webstore, green, purple and gray from the 1st press. I wish i new before hunting them down on my own. I just assumed it was all sold out. http://www.bluecollardistro.com/sn/product_info.php?products_id=1071&cPath=950_952&store=

i definitely had to hold mine up to the light to tell also, as the guy who sold it to me told me. i didn't pay too bad a price for the black copy even though we discussed the "out of 6" pressing. it would be interesting to know how many of each are actually out there but it doesn't really matter to me (ie doesn't bother me if it's not really out of 6) in the collector's sense.

Several years ago, HWM cleared out their warehouse and gave all of their leftovers to us to sell for them. Amongst this were 50 or so copies of the CL split. 13 were on the purple you describe. It is tricky keeping up with the random numbers sometimes and these things happen, especially when/if records are being drop-shipped to bands on tour / rushed out to them. That is all I know / recall.