Mean Jeans/Hollywood "Mark" tour 7" up

hickey

Mean Jeans and Hollywood did 7" for their short tour. Can buy it here:

http://www.bigneckrecords.com/cms/index.php?page=HOLLYWOOD

500 black vinyl

Mean Jeans, HOLLYWOOD - says it all-More!

Mean Jeans out of Portland Oregon team up with HOLLYWOOD from Baltimore to destroy rock n roll in one AWESOME EP!

Mean Jeans from Dirtnap Records and their critically acclaimed "Are You Serious" LP, were heading down to Gonerfest and asked if HOLLYWOOD from Big Neck Records who just released their "Stunts" LP, wanted to tour up and down the U.S. to the show with them. Why you ask? Because when HOLLYWOOD first began one of the Mean Jeans was an original member? Who you ask? You will have to figure it out.

But, for the tour they wanted a special EP to sell to the throngs and Big Neck was approached.

Mean Jeans recorded a pure rock n roll tune a la the Ramones whereas HOLLYWOOD with new members has been perfecting their sound and recorded a masterpiece of drug infused rock. (Let's Go Before I Blow My) Brains Out was recorded by Qross at Red Lantern Studios in Portland. HOLLYWOOD's addition was recorded by their old guitarist at Developing Nations in Baltimore. Two different studios, two different sounds, one amazing record.

has anyone been contacted that ordered before the shipping price was posted?

Do you think they will just ship them at 5ppd a piece or are we going to get emailed to pay the shipping fees?

just curious, never ran into this situation before.

haven't heard anything yet. just going to wait it out and see what happens.