VC Secret Santa 4.0 (updated 10/18)

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anybody sees any posters or stickers they want, let me know...most of them I just don't have a place for, so I'll mail them off for shipping cost.

[image]

Giants/Beware of Safety

[image]

[image]

These Arms Are Snakes Oxeneers... on blue

Minus the Bear Interpretaciones Del Oso mystery color

[image]

Once again, love the record choices, dude. That's my favorite TAAS and I just haven't had the opportunity to pick it up. And the Hawaiian Xmas music reminds me of my youth on O'ahu. I'm totally using the chem light tree, too. We haven't had a tree in years. haha.

+1 all around. Listening to the CD now.

my SS pm'd me to tell me he currently couldn't afford to send my present out a little while ago, which is totally fine by me. it'd be nice if you got the same kind of treatment. maybe the organizers can hound the person for you ;) or maybe it's just caught up in transit. here's hoping for a christmas miracle.

i mostly just like seeing what people get from this each year, but i can imagine it's kinda annoying to not get anything when you promptly sent yours out and your person got their present already.

Wish I could take a picture but cant find the camera. My SS Devin freaked me out with an Evanesence poster that I thought was a record at first. He also got me The Loved Ones- Build and Burn, Hot Water Music- A Flight and a Crash, and the split 7" of Drag the River and Chris Wollard. Also threw in a bunch of stickers. all great stuff. I always wanted to check out Chris Wollards solo stuff so Im excited to hear it. You can never go wrong with Loved Ones and Hot Water Music either. Thanks Devin, it was all great.

man my gift rules. please out yourself if it is yours.

I got horrible crowes, this charming man and international superheroes of hardcore plus a mix cd

actually im gunna guess tattoo mike cuz he is from Louisville

i also got a j geils pic disc

again u rule

need sleep to snowboard tomorrow

I got horrible crowes, this charming man and international superheroes of hardcore plus a mix cd

again u rule

And you would be correct. Glad you liked it, as I had a hard time finding stuff from your want list.

I have absolutely no idea who my SS is, with the exception that he/she is from Georgia, has much better handwriting than me and completely different tastes in music. I do, however, enjoy Cormac McCarthy (Blood Meridian is great) and trying new beer that's not available around here. I will be drinking that the next time I have a day off.

[image]

again u rule

j geils pic disc?? so jealous!!

i got mine before christmas, i just haven't been on here/posting since then! it ruled! a btmi! rekkid, 7", mix, and jericho season 3 (comic!)! i should've taken a photo, butttttt i'm dumb like that and now i'm at work!

i'm gonna guess that my SS is dynamitekid. AMIRITE?!

thanks so much! :] :]

LOVE all my secret santa stuff! Especially the Tweedy DVD. Awesome. Had a great week opening all the packages and eating lots of candy. And playing with sticky hand.

thanks tellallyourfriends!

And you would be correct. Glad you liked it, as I had a hard time finding stuff from your want list.

I have absolutely no idea who my SS is, with the exception that he/she is from Georgia, has much better handwriting than me and completely different tastes in music. I do, however, enjoy Cormac McCarthy (Blood Meridian is great) and trying new beer that's not available around here. I will be drinking that the next time I have a day off.

[image]

Sorry if you hate all the music! The JT was a joke, but maybe there's some random tidbits of stuff you'll enjoy. The beer is pretty great - love it!

again u rule

[image]

Thanks a lot. I put that CD in my comp and saw there were a ton of songs on there. Is it an mp3 cd or a dvd (I'm not by it to check)?

i got mine before christmas, i just haven't been on here/posting since then! it ruled! a btmi! rekkid, 7", mix, and jericho season 3 (comic!)! i should've taken a photo, butttttt i'm dumb like that and now i'm at work!

i'm gonna guess that my SS is dynamitekid. AMIRITE?!

thanks so much! :] :]

You are right and you are welcome! I was hoping it would get there!