The Devil Wears Prada- Zombie EP

c8a9l

9 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

I am still curious though on what they mean by "No Limit" on that silver. Timed limit? Limited to 5,000 and we don't think we'll sell out for a while?

I know it's an open pre-order to make sure everyone who wants a copy gets one but who knows with this company lol. Timed limit is probably the best guess.

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, No This Is Patrick said:

I don't think the recent represses were "official". I wonder if Solid State could get their Ferret catalog...

Some Zombie II info here: The Devil Wears Prada set to release new EP 'Zombie II' (lambgoat.com)

They’re official, Dead Serious bought the license for 2 years. Prada were going to do it themselves but DS got in first. 

6 hours ago, mcpaddolive said:

They’re official, Dead Serious bought the license for 2 years. Prada were going to do it themselves but DS got in first. 

For what its worth, I got my "DS" reissue of Dead Throne and it turned out pretty nice. Though compared to my first press the Jacket and extras are a downgrade. LP's all groovy tho

2 hours ago, V3XED said:

For what its worth, I got my "DS" reissue of Dead Throne and it turned out pretty nice. Though compared to my first press the Jacket and extras are a downgrade. LP's all groovy tho

Would say the same. Had a half/half 1st pressing that I sold. New one isn’t gatefold, doesn’t have the inner sleeve, but still is good at the basics. Zombie EP will likely be the same. I now have everything from this band so gonna immediately pick up anything new.

On 4/2/2021 at 3:04 PM, V3XED said:

In terms of the look of everything a first press that was through Ferret is better, sound quality is well on point with these Dead Serious presses though. I’m expecting the same with Zombie, I don’t own an original but I’ve not heard good things so thankfully the new presses will make up for that.

1 hour ago, mcpaddolive said:

Haha! Check the items list on their Merchnow page, Solid State run through there and it’s been sat on 39 items for some time, as soon as that count goes up a bit, you know pre orders will be that day

Ahhh. So you're saying that will increase even when private items are listed? If so, should have been doing that more. I just set up a Distill web monitor to check every 2 minutes.

2 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

Ahhh. So you're saying that will increase even when private items are listed? If so, should have been doing that more. I just set up a Distill web monitor to check every 2 minutes.

Pretty much, occasionally a test site link for Merchnow gets leaked, it’s how most people were able to grab Knocked Loose’s last album before it even went public. But yeah it’s currently set on 39 and I expect it to be 50 at least with a merch spread and some variants.

Edit: To answer your question yes, if the items are hidden the number still appears, so as soon as you see it go up, you can probably guess the pre order and new single will be going up that day

Edited by mcpaddolive

2 hours ago, V3XED said:

Ok feeling the hype now, and appreciate the merchnow trick with the product count.

BUT.... didn't "The Act" also go up on merchconnection? I am going to be keeping an eye there as well. 

Honestly it may even be better to do Merchconnection if it goes up on there, if this ends up anything like Fall of Troy it’ll be a shitstorm

33 minutes ago, mcpaddolive said:

Honestly it may even be better to do Merchconnection if it goes up on there, if this ends up anything like Fall of Troy it’ll be a shitstorm

Yeah I've been refreshing at each 30 minute block and have seen it crash a few times already. I don't know how they haven't fixed that. If they're running in the cloud, there are a ton of ways to auto-scale when a big release comes.