The Devil Wears Prada- Zombie EP

c8a9l

17 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Yeah I've been refreshing at each 30 minute block and have seen it crash a few times already. I don't know how they haven't fixed that. If they're running in the cloud, there are a ton of ways to auto-scale when a big release comes.

Lol doing the same, seeing the same. Thinking its more likely to go tommorow though in all honesty, 

And expecting a crash for sure. Especially if they announce the time in a teaser image.

Yeah I just hit their IG link and didn't realize i was getting my wallet gouged untill I was at checkout. 

Wish I had been smart and checked merchnow too. But stoked I got the apocalypse variant at least.

Zombie II EP 10" Vinyl - First Press Info
- Midnight (Black) - 500
- Apocalypse (Splatter) - 500
- Virus (Green/White) - 500
- Awakening (Pink/Clear) - 500

Edited by V3XED

1 minute ago, drawcody said:

I caved and bought all four variants. I picked up the Apocolypse with the live stream ticket, and the other three on MerchNow. I always kick myself for not picking up the first zombie EP pressings so I wasn’t going to miss out on this one. 

Respect the addiction. I did something similar.   :')
Will be interesting to see if the merchnow copies include the booklet.

I would *assume* yes, because making two SKU's would be annoying, but its only mentioned on the TDWP store. (and looks super nice actually)

13 minutes ago, V3XED said:

I would *assume* yes, because making two SKU's would be annoying, but its only mentioned on the TDWP store. (and looks super nice actually)

I would think the booklet is included. Sounds to me like a fancy way of promoting the lyric sheet/book that comes with most records

12 minutes ago, V3XED said:

I would assume that they all have the same booklet. Solid State really has been doing a great job with their vinyl this last year or two. There were a couple of terrible represses but those are the outliers. 

27 minutes ago, drawcody said:

I would assume that they all have the same booklet. Solid State really has been doing a great job with their vinyl this last year or two. There were a couple of terrible represses but those are the outliers. 

Considering The Act is getting harder to find and has been sold out for a while I thought Solid State would repress by now but by sounds of it they don’t do Prada represses. Probably why there’s been an urgency for people to pick this up