The Devil Wears Prada- Zombie EP

c8a9l

Ordered virus from Merchnow thinking that was the only site and out of fear. Really wanted apocalypse and got that from ziiundead once I found that link. Thanks for sharing here everyone. With how Merchnow screwed up The Act for so many people I'm glad I have another one secured elsewhere.

6 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

What the actual fuck. Hate when bands do a cold drop like this. I've obviously been stalking this thread forever, all are gone from Merchnow.

https://ziiundeadstream.com/products/zombie-ii-10-vinyl-ep-undeadstream-ticket?variant=39648172703922

Still two variants available, gets you a ticket too for the live stream

All variants are now out of stock if you believe the website.

I would be willing to bet new variants or more copies show up in the not too distant future. 

Normally they are not big on re-run's for vinyl, but this entire inventory sold through in a few hours with no single. So, I think they would be silly not to let people give them more money. 

22 minutes ago, V3XED said:

All variants are now out of stock if you believe the website.

I would be willing to bet new variants or more copies show up in the not too distant future. 

Normally they are not big on re-run's for vinyl, but this entire inventory sold through in a few hours with no single. So, I think they would be silly not to let people give them more money. 

Either that or like Revolver and Newbury will get involved

Zombie II EP 10" Vinyl - Second Press Info
- Rot (Black/Yellow) - 500
- Infection (Marble) - 500
- Strain (Gold/Black) - 500
- Augment (Swamp/Clear) - 500
- Cessation (Oxblood/Bone Splatter) - 500 (Undeadstream Exclusive)

https://ziiundeadstream.com/products/zombie-ii-10-vinyl-ep-2nd-press?variant=39667194364082&fbclid=IwAR2UuaNNeW9QrtT5qhQoqLgkPwsj-MDaiEZbPz09qG2_Zfj-I5wK9CCyWPw

Edited by Wasda Deelwifkramer

9 minutes ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

Zombie II EP 10" Vinyl - Second Press Info
- Rot (Black/Yellow) - 500
- Infection (Marble) - 500
- Strain (Gold/Black) - 500
- Augment (Swamp/Clear) - 500

https://ziiundeadstream.com/products/zombie-ii-10-vinyl-ep-2nd-press?variant=39667194364082&fbclid=IwAR2UuaNNeW9QrtT5qhQoqLgkPwsj-MDaiEZbPz09qG2_Zfj-I5wK9CCyWPw

That stream one is going to be difficult, I’ve yet to get a ticket for it

13 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

As much as I don't love the other variant I got, I'll take my luck on the livestream version.

Yeah does anyone know what the deal is with this variant...

I am not seeing it anywhere as of now, and am quite curious. 
That being said I went and double dipped anyways like an idiot because "Strain" variant looked rad.

39bc6e3068a24d3f8c22b1c8dbe92505.jpeg

1 hour ago, V3XED said:

Yeah does anyone know what the deal is with this variant...

I am not seeing it anywhere as of now, and am quite curious. 
That being said I went and double dipped anyways like an idiot because "Strain" variant looked rad.

39bc6e3068a24d3f8c22b1c8dbe92505.jpeg

Oh I'm dumb. That image doesn't match the Strain variant at all "Gold/Black". But when you select it in the menu it shows that image. That's the one I wanted.... should I buy it with a second ticket? ha.

23 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Oh I'm dumb. That image doesn't match the Strain variant at all "Gold/Black". But when you select it in the menu it shows that image. That's the one I wanted.... should I buy it with a second ticket? ha.

So they had the wrong pic up for the Strain variant then?  That's gonna be a mess.

13 minutes ago, djghost1976 said:

So they had the wrong pic up for the Strain variant then?  That's gonna be a mess.

Jeeeze man I hope not, the thumbnail says "strain" in the url, and it matches up with how it was shown between merchnow and their site. So hoping its the text that's wrong... or they suck it up and deliver the gold black one as the stream exclusive. Will be majorly unhappy if they just reverse them without ever saying anything. 

15 hours ago, V3XED said:

Jeeeze man I hope not, the thumbnail says "strain" in the url, and it matches up with how it was shown between merchnow and their site. So hoping its the text that's wrong... or they suck it up and deliver the gold black one as the stream exclusive. Will be majorly unhappy if they just reverse them without ever saying anything. 

Heard back from Merchbar.  They confirmed the image is correct for the Strain variant.  

15 minutes ago, djghost1976 said:

Heard back from Merchbar.  They confirmed the image is correct for the Strain variant.  

Cool. Grabbed one of those in the end. I was just confused because the description doesn't really match. My mind was just broken. I saw the image and out of the 4 four variants I wanted it, but my brain didn't think to look on Merchnow again or to try the menu out.

https://ziiundeadstream.com/products/zombie-ii-10-vinyl-ep-3rd-press?variant=39695579742386

3rd press. Hopeless is the best looking variant yet imo.

Zombie II EP 10" Vinyl - Third Press Info
- Ending (Swamp Green) - 500
- Hopeless (Silver with Green/Black Splatter) - 500
- Outbreak (White with Heavy Splatter) - 500
- Transfer (Red/Black Tri-Stripe) - 500

48 minutes ago, N8TRU said:

https://ziiundeadstream.com/products/zombie-ii-10-vinyl-ep-3rd-press?variant=39695579742386

3rd press. Hopeless is the best looking variant yet imo.

Zombie II EP 10" Vinyl - Third Press Info
- Ending (Swamp Green) - 500
- Hopeless (Silver with Green/Black Splatter) - 500
- Outbreak (White with Heavy Splatter) - 500
- Transfer (Red/Black Tri-Stripe) - 500

Damn dude, I cant help but want that "hopless" colorway.
But at the same time I am not going to keep shelling out $35 shipped for yet another copy of the same 10" I haven't even heard yet! :'D 

Should mean there are lots of good copies out there for all the fans though and thats rad.