All Get Out - The Season

Bummerrrrr. I want that record so bad. :( Glad they are working on new stuff though.

And either the pressing info on discogs and deadformat are incorrect or Nathan doesn't realize how limited their release was haha. He says 500, but pressing info online says 250.

Probably he didn't know/got it wrong. Probably didn't have to do that much with its release and stuff, more of a label thing.

• 2 months later...

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 6 years later...

The bump no one expected.... looks like this is getting a repress. Bad Timing put a story on their IG today. First was a test of this record, second was a test of BTR-69 which is yet to be announced, and then BTR-55, which is a repress of Kevin Devine's Between the Concrete Clouds

• 5 months later...

Took them long enough, but the repress of this goes up for sale tomorrow. 2xLP this time. First LP is the original record, second is reimagined. Not sure I needed the second one, so if someone wants to offload their previous press to me.

EDIT:
2PM EST Drop Time as usual.

750 2xLP - Olive Green / Black / White Twister (A/B Disc) & Half Olive Green / Half White (C/D Disc)

Link here: https://www.badtimingrecords.com/products/710792-all-get-out-the-season

They have a bunch of bundle stuff listed in the bottom. You can get a Coozie for free, add a blanket for $10, etc.

Edited by MCDELTAT