All Get Out - The Season

I am so sorry for the delay in response to your inquiry. Your order has not yet shipped because the The Season 2xLP (Orange Vinyl) is currently on back order. At this time I do not have any confirmed information as to when additional inventory will be received in. You are more than welcome to leave your order as it is and wait for the back order to be filled. You also have the option of either canceling this item and being refunded or changing it to another item. Please let me know if you would like your order changed in any way.

Hello,

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. There may have been a delay in the updated in-stock information when you placed your order. Once the order is shipped you will receive an email notification with tracking details.

Thank you,

Desmond

That was his response. Still makes zero sense. Why would they put up a huge advertisement on their site that the vinyl in back in stock and then not have them in stock. They still say "in stock" right now. That place sucks.

• 6 months later...

Definitely ask about the reissue and what label it's on!

The reissue for this? It's going to be on another label?

Definitely know I'm asking about the new album (hopefully soon, we'll see) and all the weird variety of tours they've been on lately. I don't know that much about the band but we'll see.

The reissue for this? It's going to be on another label?

Definitely know I'm asking about the new album (hopefully soon, we'll see) and all the weird variety of tours they've been on lately. I don't know that much about the band but we'll see.

I'm so excited to see them with seahaven on saturday. 

How was the show I'm seeing them next week.

It was amazing. All Get Out was awesome, one of the best performances of the night I'd say. If it wasn't for stupid kids talking during their set it would have been flawless. All the bands were great though, make sure you check out this tour if it's coming your way!

It was amazing. All Get Out was awesome, one of the best performances of the night I'd say. If it wasn't for stupid kids talking during their set it would have been flawless. All the bands were great though, make sure you check out this tour if it's coming your way!

I'm seeking out! did Seahaven or All Get Out Play any new songs?

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.muzikdizcovery.com/2013/04/interview-with-all-get-out-4913.html

Hmmm...does this mean Andy Hull will be on the upcoming record?!?!

Also yeah, doesn't look like a repress.

Bummerrrrr. I want that record so bad.  :( Glad they are working on new stuff though.

And either the pressing info on discogs and deadformat are incorrect or Nathan doesn't realize how limited their release was haha. He says 500, but pressing info online says 250.