NOFX - 126 Inches Of NOFX 7" boxset???

tussin

If it's a big deal, wait until it comes out...

You're right, I should just purchase everything blindly ::) The special edition might be something Im interested in but dont want to drop 120 dollars on something that has no info about but wont be available when it hits its street date for stores. God forbid I expect a punk company to keep its DIY ethos and not screw its customers. Wouldnt everyone be really pissed if this turned out to be the 7" of the Month series? Mike must be planning on buying another mansion soon.

Have you been really pissed about something fat has done in the past? I think they only time I seriously was bummed out was back when the me first record came out, ordered the second it came up and I still got black vinyl, due to a mix up from the plant. I still haven't got a copy on color, but eh, fuck it. Bottom line, if you're that worried about, wait until it's released. Or just order it and know that color vinyl from fat seems to hold its value well and if it happens to be the 7IOTM club, put it on eBay and you're out nothing but some time on eBay...

It took a long time for the Lagwagon box to sell out too. $120 is a lot of money to most people.

oh, i was sure that lag wagon sold out in a day, had afterthoughts after picking a few individuals instead of the color boxset and when i came back the following day it was gone.. but perhaps i was late on the news to begin with. forget my comment then..

There has been well over 1100 orders placed since this went up. There are a ton of these

Not entirely accurate. People order other things. People cancel. People's cards get declined. Fraudulent orders. Etc...

Multiple factors increase our order numbers.

There hasn't been over 1100 orders for this set, yet.

That doesn't mean that all of those orders bought a 7" box.

Awwwww yeaaaaaahhhh!