NOFX - 126 Inches Of NOFX 7" boxset???

tussin

^ You gonna post a pic like when you got the Lagwagon Box Set?

I was going to, but I didn't know if I wanted to spoil it for everyone. That Lagwagon pic was one of my first posts on here and now I sort of wonder if I should have spoiled it. I was young and naive.

I'll post a picture if you tell me to. Just say the word. I cave to peer pressure like a middle schooler.

^ You gonna post a pic like when you got the Lagwagon Box Set?

I was going to, but I didn't know if I wanted to spoil it for everyone. That Lagwagon pic was one of my first posts on here and now I sort of wonder if I should have spoiled it. I was young and naive.

I'll post a picture if you tell me to. Just say the word. I cave to peer pressure like a middle schooler.

I saw you post it on FatWreckWiki and I say post it here dude its a nice pic. People are interested and that whole spoiler thing is bullshit. Seeing a picture makes me more excited to get it. We're not 5 year olds waiting to see what Santa bought us. ;)

I saw you post it on FatWreckWiki and I say post it here dude its a nice pic. People are interested and that whole spoiler thing is bullshit. Seeing a picture makes me more excited to get it. We're not 5 year olds waiting to see what Santa bought us. ;)

You should definitely post it, if someone is checking out this thread they can't really be pissed if it gets spoiled for them.

Surprised to get mine today all the way on the east coast. the special edition colors came out pretty awesome. I'm not a huge NOFX fan but still really glad I bought this.

Also totally forgot but when I ordered this I had a color copy of Fat Music for Fat People in my cart and sure enough the color copy was sent, even though they weren't available at time of purchase. sweet!

I highly doubt it's only 252. It was up for what, a week? And what's with the $7 Media mail? Mine was $4.58...Fuckin' rip off flipper!