PO: Brand New - Your Favorite Weapon LP 10th Anniv

jhulud

• 3 weeks later...

Cant help but ask, i bought both theblack and white yfw albums latest repress versions

Does anyone else notice on the no seatbelt song if it makes like pshh sketchy sound thats fades in at random times

Both mine do it, Wondering if its the record or my record player

My white press that I bought way back when this was first available had tons of sound issues. I posted about it thoroughly and got flamed. As much as I love the album, it doesn't get played often due to that and I doubt the new ones are any better.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

for those who might not have this yet there is some more in stock now on SRC

http://shopradiocast.com/products/Brand-New-%252d-Your-Favorite-Weapon-LP.html

I read the description, and saw that it has all new artwork and linear notes.  Now I'm glad they are, but I was hoping for something that deviated a little.

WOW... we have great news for you. A while back you canceled an order for the Brand New - Your Favorite Weapon LP, but it finally got repressed and is back in stock right now!! And better yet, its now a 10 Year Anniversary Edition!

http://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=196935

WOW!!! THE 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY 4 YEARS LATE! SO EXCITED

WOW!!! THE 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY 4 YEARS LATE! SO EXCITED

WOW!!! Great news, we also saw that your favorite color is red, we have tons of red stuff to buy and oh yea that one super soaker you never got for your 9th Christmas...... You guess it we have it, and its a special 20th, oh wait, sorry I just received a note saying we don't have that super soaker or anything in red. But your in luck we will contact you when the 20th anniversary edition of Brand News - Your Favorite Weapon LP comes out in 2025.

Love 

Interpunk