The Fall of Troy Manipulator Repress

aztec

Not a repress

so what's your beef should it be re-press or vinyl re-release?

for future reference of course

Well, it's not really a repress as that would imply it's been pressed on vinyl before. I would call it a vinyl release. Either way, I got bummed when I saw this thread wasn't started by enjoytheride haha. I'm so excited for this release

Its now October, so I was wondering what the status is on this repress? Are you still shooting for an October release?

The test pressings were approved already and they are in the process of being made. The artwork is going to be something special so it is taking awhile to lay out. We will not be doing a pre order for this one as we want pictures of the final product and to ship out right away. That being said, they should be available late october or early november. Same thing with "I am the avalanche self titled" Both should be available within a few weeks of each other. Waiting on the test presses for iata to ship out next week.

P.S- dont hesitate to email me if you have any questions regarding issues on my label. I try to have good communication with supporters/customers , keeping the customer happy should be the most important thing as at the end of the day those are the people keeping your business alive. Alot of labels/webstores have serious issues with communication from my experience. Everyone's support is much appreciated. We have 4 major releases coming ou in the next two months, 2 announced and 2 that will be available on black friday via retail and we will announce on october 20th.

Its now October, so I was wondering what the status is on this repress? Are you still shooting for an October release?

The test pressings were approved already and they are in the process of being made. The artwork is going to be something special so it is taking awhile to lay out. We will not be doing a pre order for this one as we want pictures of the final product and to ship out right away. That being said, they should be available late october or early november. Same thing with "I am the avalanche self titled" Both should be available within a few weeks of each other. Waiting on the test presses for iata to ship out next week.

Are you using the same cover as the CD release, like you did with Doppelganger?

Are you using the same cover as the CD release, like you did with Doppelganger?

Yes, all the artwork being used will be the same as the cd release but much larger/better

Yes, all the artwork being used will be the same as the cd release but much larger/better

Bangin'. Can't wait for this to come out

nor can I. This is going to be our most over the top release yet. Hoping to blow away equal vision so that we are granted some of the other titles we requested. This one wil be out of 1000 total copies, 500 split between my store and evr store and 500 in another hot topic exclusive variant. Ours will be tri-color stripes(2xlp so 6 different colors) and the hot topic will be white/gold swirl with splatter of all the colors in the artwork.

P.S- dont hesitate to email me if you have any questions regarding issues on my label. I try to have good communication with supporters/customers , keeping the customer happy should be the most important thing as at the end of the day those are the people keeping your business alive. Alot of labels/webstores have serious issues with communication from my experience. Everyone's support is much appreciated. We have 4 major releases coming ou in the next two months, 2 announced and 2 that will be available on black friday via retail and we will announce on october 20th.

Ross you guys have really stepped it up lately! I love how easily available your recent releases have been (for me that is, but I hang out on the boards often). Looking forward to this album!

Bangin'. Can't wait for this to come out

nor can I. This is going to be our most over the top release yet. Hoping to blow away equal vision so that we are granted some of the other titles we requested. This one wil be out of 1000 total copies, 500 split between my store and evr store and 500 in another hot topic exclusive variant. Ours will be tri-color stripes(2xlp so 6 different colors) and the hot topic will be white/gold swirl with splatter of all the colors in the artwork.

the colors sound pretty awesome im really interested in see how they turn out!

Ross you guys have really stepped it up lately! I love how easily available your recent releases have been (for me that is, but I hang out on the boards often). Looking forward to this album!

Thanks alot, took us the first 2 or 3 releases to work out all the kinks but since then, not one complaint on "the early november" pressing or fall of troy-doppelganger. Its much easier not taking pre orders a month or two early since people get impatient and frustrated. Learned its easier to have a pic of the final product and to ship it once they are already in hand. Just gets a bit overwhelming for one person to ship out 400+ orders in a couple week span but with hot topic getting involved with us on the retail end, its been a big help. Thanks to everyone for the continual support. Like I said in a prior post, we have a slew of announcements coming in the next 2 months which include our first major label title reissues(one is through warner bros and one is through sony). Both will be out on black friday through retail outlets(hot topic,indie retail,web). We will be making an official announcement with a press release on october 20th(which is when the black friday rsd calendar comes out). To be honest, not sure how these two titles are going to be received on this board since they are larger 90s mainstream or cult following releases but we will find out.

Record store day black friday? The fuck?

They had one last year also, its not nearly as many exclusive titles as the normal rsd from what i hear. I think last years rsd in april had around 300 exclusive titles while black friday rsd I think is only having around 50. I really am not 100% sure on the final numbers though, well all find out later in october

To be honest, not sure how these two titles are going to be received on this board since they are larger 90s mainstream or cult following releases but we will find out.

Right away, I'm think Hum - You'd Prefer An Astronaut but considering how many people on this board have expressed an interested in this repress, it may not be even close to what you're hinting at.

Now I'm getting even more excited about these unnamed releases because they could be any number of awesome 90's albums.