The Fall of Troy Manipulator Repress

aztec

Will you be posting pictures of those when you get the chance?

of course...they did not arrive to the office yet. We were told by early next week so once they arrive I will take pictures and let everyone know date and time they are going on sale. It should be a few days after the pics are taken

of course...they did not arrive to the offices yet. We were told by early next week so once they arrive I will take pictures and let everyone know date and time they are going on sale. It should be a few days after the pics are taken

would love to see pictures of the "offices." bet it's just a garage or basement. better yet, maybe even a bedroom or dining room/kitchen table.

Guest lacesout

of course...they did not arrive to the office yet. We were told by early next week so once they arrive I will take pictures and let everyone know date and time they are going on sale. It should be a few days after the pics are taken

Sounds good, looking forward to it. Thanks for the update.

Any more concrete date its on sale? I gotta squirrel away some cash somehow so wifey no see

They should arrive sometime this week hopefully, next week at the latest and we will put them up for sale a few days after they arrive. I will post updates here and on the etr facebook,twitter, tumblr etc... with pics and date.time they go up for sale

of course...they did not arrive to the offices yet. We were told by early next week so once they arrive I will take pictures and let everyone know date and time they are going on sale. It should be a few days after the pics are taken

would love to see pictures of the "offices." bet it's just a garage or basement. better yet, maybe even a bedroom or dining room/kitchen table.

You're probably right, but, was this post really neccesary? Your battle choices have been questionable lately. It's like you're dying for attention/controversy. (RFC thread, this thread, etc.)

[image]

We got one box of these today and the rest are on the way. They came out incredible and they will go up for sale next monday(7/21) at 1pm EST. Here are some preview pics in the mean time.

http://instagr.am/p/UTiJj/ Whole 4 foot gatefold panel

http://instagr.am/p/UTjML/ inside gatefold panel

http://instagr.am/p/UTiyU/ Just the Lp's from ETR/EVR Store Variant