Awesome Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

I always ask to be gifted, always. I think I've built plenty of reputation in the matter at this point. I also usually only ask for exact cost or just slightly over. hell, I lose money sometimes feeling like I'm overcharging. I try to gift as often as I can too, it's nice to know a seller's feedback on the board first though.

googlemyass asked me to gift his payment too.

i did, and still got my shits (coheed nwft i think)

don't do it unless it's someone you know is honest about their sales 'round here.

I can't remember if I rep'd these guys yet and I don't feel like searching this thread to confirm whether or not I did so if this is a repeat of feedback then I'm sorry but:

Awesome Buyers:

ryanmccauley38

Derek™

vietmam

Awesome Sellers:

Scott

Porchlight

travis (do I even need to post this? lol)

Awesome Traders:

tokimedo

tooclosetosee

Awesome Dudes Who Have Seen Me Post About Wants And Went Out Of Their Way To Offer To Pick Shit Up For Me Completely Unsolicited:

afireinside7444

caitlinryan - I got 3 RSD records that came nowhere near where I live and I got them at the retail price instead of having to pay stupid ebay prices.

deadendkids - Hooked me up with 2 Such Gold records that I didn't have and at a very reasonable price considering both are sold out.

Both these users were great to deal with.