Awesome Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

mariawithoneeye took a minute to ship, but packaged her records wonderfully.

she accidentally sent me the wrong album from one of the artists i purchased, and quickly refunded the cost of that record plus shipping.

i'll be mailing that back on monday.

i would def. buy from her again.

i'll just ask her to pay a little more attention next time.

;)

also, mcstuff payed in full like a good boy, and PMed me that his records arrived well and he was a happy camper.

so far all of my experiences buying from / selling to you guys has been pleasant and sometimes even fun.

Awalkingwounded: fast shipping and immaculate packaging. "Fragile" written all over your package is a beautiful sight. A+

Seriously the best guy I have ever dealt with. Not only pricewise an awesome deal, but the whole transaction was immaculate!!!

Andyroid is also a great dude!

Derek™ is amazing. I got screwed over by Relapse on a purchase, and he had ordered a copy from Relapse and another site to be safe, so he sold me the extra at cost plus shipping. Great packaging and extremely friendly throughout the whole process.

It goes without saying that you're very pleasant to do business with, as well. Sellers and buyers who communicate are always a huge plus. I'm glad I could help you out, and I hope you enjoy the record as much as I do.

I bought a few records off of alangrey a few weeks ago and ended up adding another item to the order before he shipped them out. He initially forgot to ship out the additional item, but promptly let me know about his mistake and quickly sent it out and paid shipping from his own pocket plus included a few freebies. He provided outstanding communication and always replied to PMs quickly. Great dude!

nothingnatural is a solid and fair trader and knows how to pack a record. Also, it was sent ASAP. Fear not when trading.

Sorry I didn't get around to giving you a good reference earlier. yancey47 is a fantastic trader. Knows how to pack records and it very quick. Have no worries when considering a trade with this dude.

Good buyers: andi, daegor, fsccheek, imaminorthreat, mizzle, tb577, whoatherechunk.

Good sellers: blanketbyday, brandnew, raindownonme23, ryanmccauley38, smellybeard.