Awesome Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

face meltingly awesome dudes

(a list) in one part

ohiopride X4 Joe is the fucking shit, dudes the coolest to buy records from and he always personalizes the records and is totally an asset to the vinyl community at. large

matt X2, Brought some Sunn records from him, Legit as hell.

celebdeath X2, (Justin) a fellow brother of doom from across the ocean, brought Mars Volta and Boris Records from Him.

Scott X2, Brought some old Rage Against the Machines &'s from him righteous dude.

benchwarmer x 2 (Chris) Brought some Converge and Mastodon Records when i first started out here, Got my Jane Doe print from him, super awesome dude to deal with, hit him up if you need a logo designed.

tym X2 brought Jesu and a copy of At the Gates Slaughter of The Soul, completely groovy.

stevenontheradio X2, Traded twice with him, both times were awesome.

xfedaykinx (Darrell) Dude was fucking awesome and got me the tour only press of grimmrobes from the show he went too.

Jhulud (Juan) Genghis Juan is awesome to deal with, purchased a couple of Get Up Kids Cds from me.

TWAT Brought some metal tapes from him and i got some records from him once too but i forget what they were.

Jake dude brought my DS righteous.

aarondanger is the most legit dude in houston.

mac1 Brought a shit-ton of southern lord stuff from him.

scott m bought a mars volta record from me and is awesome

danthemjfan gave me the gift of belinda carlisle's tits. and for that i am forever grateful.

dudes that i brought from, sold to, traded with and one who drew me a tattoo list, all awesome.

killyourfase, gberryphotography, moraleclipse, hempy3, burntwolf, robotnerd, sewbr0, ocnypunk, dante3000, manicdogbert, davehoffa, jacobe, kgry, twat, afsdan, kirbypuckett, caffiend, xxmartinxx, grindcynic. emiri, dreamover, dirtydebutant, trivialhirsute, blanketbyday, noeffinidea, bicyclepirate.

noeffinidea a few times now and hes been awesome everytime!

derek123 and gkersey both shipped insanely fast! and awesome communication.

murakami wo kuma great to deal with!

markbutlerftw is pretty great too. great price/confirmation and all that junk!

phantommaggot stuff came after i filed a claim. good dude though! threw in some extras! i wish there was better comminucation but he's a stand up dude!

spazzintellect good dude. great price for a bunch of cool records!