Awesome Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks! I guess I've never thought to look at this thread, hence the super delayed response...

Brock309 is a super guy to deal with. I feel bad for my delayed feedback, as I was without a computer for a good minute. I'm back now, and hope to be able to help him out with something in the near future to repay the favor.

Thanks for the kind words! When you left me feedback, I had no idea what it was even for at first haha.

I received 3 Touché Amore 7"'s from Glassjason yesterday. Prompt delivery and no issues with the packaging. That was actually the 1st VC purchase I've done and I'm quite happy with it. I have 2 more packages in transit and I will let you know about those as well. Thanks again Glassjason.

Kess is a tight dude! I just traded him my copy of The National's "cherry tree" 10" on red for a pair of hair clippers I want for barber school. He gets an awesome record and I got a new tool to further my education. Stoked!

Weirdest thing traded for records on this board?  Totally should be a new thread.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

lostindefeat hooked me up with a Touche Amore record I'd been trying to acquire  for a very long time. Not only did he give me a KILLER price, but he even took money out of his profits from the record and paid extra for a tracking number when I didn't even ask for it. Super nice guy, would deal with him a billion times over.