Awesome Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

shouts out seabass1968.

Helped me out big time by selling me a sealed copy of These Arms Are Snakes' "Easter" (vinyl collective variant w/ screenprinted cover). I've been looking for it for a long time. Seller was very honest and a decent person all around. Would definitely do business with him again.

• 1 month later...

ChrissingMeOff sold me some great, limited stuff for ridiculously good prices.

futurekills got back to me about something when the original buyer backed out, and when I received it it was brand spankiin' new in the shrink, definitely didn't expect that and it was a good surprise.

Loveless Wrists sent me records expertly packaged, with extra cardboard corner shock absorbers. Goes the extra mile to see your stuff get there safely.

All of these people were an absolute pleasure to deal with, but I've never gotten any jerks with this site, really. Been lucky, maybe? I've read some horror stories, so knockin' on wood for now.

victimofadriveby is killer. Probably already said something but he is top notch. Good packaging, good prices, great communication and he was super cool and patient when I was making my very first purchase here. Dude is super-backed.

hega0007 was also great. Gave me some great prices on some records I was looking for and packaged like a pro, shipped quickly as well.

• 5 weeks later...

It's been sometime since I've dealt w/ VCers on sales and trades but thanks to RSD, I got some great hookups thanks to two dudes. 

I can't speak greatly enough of 

ifworkpermits

mmcdermo

Both awesome dudes. Came through in a clinch on releases I needed and added bonus, received records in tip-top shape packaged like champs.