Awesome Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

Got my Mates Of State LP from ronniethebear -- shipping was a little on the slow side (paid for Aug. 23, arrived Sept. 7), but the record was in great condition and well-packaged.

Also got my Feist LP today from zachgfr -- while I was severely disappointed at the lack of doodles on the package, it was decently packaged and shipped (paid for Aug. 28, arrived Sept. 11), plus he threw in a free 7-inch. Now that's class!

2 weeks to receive a package is a little on the slow side? media mail for me typically takes about 7-10 days coming from the eastern part of the us.

just curious, do you consider the day you paid for the item the day you send it out or the day the "e-check" clears?

with that said i sent out your records on friday.

I apologize for the delay, but as I mentioned in a thread a while back, I'm currently without transportation so I had to wait until I had a way to get everything shipped out.

I've got a running list of good traders/sellers/buyers in my signature.

May have taken some time, but records came perfectly packaged and in great condition. He is an excellent trader.

I apologize for the delay, but as I mentioned in a thread a while back, I'm currently without transportation so I had to wait until I had a way to get everything shipped out.

I've got a running list of good traders/sellers/buyers in my signature.

I'm not hating or anything, I'm just saying that potential traders/buyers shouldn't expect their stuff in under a week.