Awesome Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

idreamofpunk organised some Bosstones records for me. I'm in Australia and these reks were not available to me through the label. She has been a total legend throughout the whole process, when she coulda just not even bothered with it.

Remember the name : idreamofpunk = LEGEND!

idreamofpunk organised some Bosstones records for me. I'm in Australia and these reks were not available to me through the label. She has been a total legend throughout the whole process, when she coulda just not even bothered with it.

Remember the name : idreamofpunk = LEGEND!

I probably mentioned before, but I just wanted to chime in and agree. She has been totally awesome in a number of transactions. idreamofpunk is damn good people.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I agree with this, we've made so many deals and all of them have been perfect. Great dude.

And this dude is, by far, my favorite seller on VC. Always ships promptly and does deals for barely above retail.

I was so sad when he was considering selling his entire collection, simply because I wouldn't be able to buy anymore from him.

Rad dude!

And this dude is, by far, my favorite seller on VC. Always ships promptly and does deals for barely above retail.

I was so sad when he was considering selling his entire collection, simply because I wouldn't be able to buy anymore from him.

Rad dude!

Thanks man, I appreciate it.  Sadly/Thankfully I ended up just buying more records instead of selling everything lol.

Everyone I've dealt with on here has been phenomenal.  I've left specific feedback to every single person I've bought a record from, and I've never had any troubles. 

Except for beardxcore, of course. 

Brianmorgante = Awesome Buyer

I bought a record from ____ Moonbeams , and it was one of the greatest experiences I have ever had the pleasure of experiencing. Would experience again.

hankmurphy = awesome seller