What's your vinyl ''Holy Grail''?

There have been 26 sold over via eBay over the past 4 years, so it isn't impossible to get. I just haven't been able to snag one yet.

This is my most wanted, even if it isn't quite "Holy Grail" status.

0001025002_500.jpg

This was definitely one of mine too. Last year Beggars Banquet unearthed a box and sent them out to a few distributors. I was able to get for about 20 bucks.

third eye blind - blue

i own s/t and i never have the damn money when they come up for sale

I feel you here, but am in the opposite situation. Wound up buying Blue on ebay a few months back with a buy it now of 75 bucks, which as you probably know is a deal considering they usually go for 100 more or so. But the self titled has always been waaaay too expensive for me any time I've seen it. I am assuming you wouldn't mind someone pressing Out of the Vein as well?

I bought both Blue and Self-Titled over a year ago, for what I thought at the time were outrageous prices (about half of now). Glad I got em when I did, it sucks that these amazing albums are so hard and expensive to get. And they're by no means awesome pressings, very simple covers, no gatefolds or anything special. I'd love to see these and OOTV get the full treatment for a reissue.

I feel you here, but am in the opposite situation. Wound up buying Blue on ebay a few months back with a buy it now of 75 bucks, which as you probably know is a deal considering they usually go for 100 more or so. But the self titled has always been waaaay too expensive for me any time I've seen it. I am assuming you wouldn't mind someone pressing Out of the Vein as well?

yeah that's a reeeally good deal. and yeah, the things i would do to see OOTV pressed. my oh my.

Regarding Carcass - Heartwork

Is this getting a repress?!?!

I would kill for a copy of this, too.

I am not a fan of a lot of metal anymore, but this album is so goddam solid!!

it was a while back and a record store in his home town had a copy of it in store. i PMd him that. sorry dude