What's your vinyl ''Holy Grail''?

I found my grails last year. Songs for the deaf QOTSA for $35 and then a couple of months later I found the Mars Volta Deloused in the Comatorium for $100.00 at Love Garden in Lawrence KS. It is kind of odd to be flipping through LP's and to just see a grail just sitting there. Throws you off! But it is an awesome feeling.

Love Garden is the best, they went out of their way to hunt down a copy of The Anniversary Proundentall split. I think they may have actually hit up one of the band members. Sold it to me crazy cheap too.

Yeah, the guy at the counter even suggested that I check out the Francis the Mute that they had for $50.00 in the regular bins. I was happy with Deloused as it was my grail. They are always friendly at Love Garden, My best score there was Bloc Party Silent Alarm at the old location in 2008 for $13 bucks!!! I always find something good at Love Garden. Earwaxx in KC has been good to me too.

I found my grails last year. Songs for the deaf QOTSA for $35

There's a ton of bootlegs of the american version (giant "Q" on the cover). At first, all the bootlegs were on colors other than red but to make matters worse, they started bootlegging the red version. Which one did you happen to find? I hope you got a legit copy.

There's a ton of bootlegs of the american version (giant "Q" on the cover). At first, all the bootlegs were on colors other than red but to make matters worse, they started bootlegging the red version. Which one did you happen to find? I hope you got a legit copy.

Hopefully it the real one, do you know how to tell them apart? As I checked mine to everything that I could find, discogswise and the Qotsa board. Mine does have the etched flower in the matrix area. Everything seems correct. And if it isn't it's the equivalent of cubic zirconium as the sound quality is really good as well.

.Hopefully it the real one, do you know how to tell them apart? As I checked mine to everything that I could find, discogswise and the Qotsa board. Mine does have the etched flower in the matrix area. Everything seems correct. And if it isn't it's the equivalent of cubic zirconium as the sound quality is really good as well.

That's cool. It's legit. The flower in the matrix is not on the bootleg copies.