Kevin Devine-Make The Clocks Move

that's such bullshit. they did the same thing with the devil and god black press and the copeland 180g for medicine tree and in motion. this is just something they do

Yeah, it's a giant conspiracy! AFS sat on this box of records just so they could put them up for the exact same price months later. Such a scam. ::)

that's such bullshit. they did the same thing with the devil and god black press and the copeland 180g for medicine tree and in motion. this is just something they do

Yeah, it's a giant conspiracy! AFS sat on this box of records just so they could put them up for the exact same price months later. Such a scam. ::)

soooooo good.

soooooo good.

did say it was, just that it's a little odd that it always happens but it's understandable coming from someone who works with them

and those found 1st press copeland records were not sold for the same original price when they were found

did say it was, just that it's a little odd that it always happens but it's understandable coming from someone who works with them

and those found 1st press copeland records were not sold for the same original price when they were found

that they found a box with stuff in it. either they aren't very organized or they did what i originally said may have happened and they just listed all the packages as sold out and are just selling the records by themselves now. but they said they sound a box which i think is a little odd so i said it was bullshit. my opinion

that they found a box with stuff in it. either they aren't very organized or they did what i originally said may have happened and they just listed all the packages as sold out and are just selling the records by themselves now. but they said they sound a box which i think is a little odd so i said it was bullshit. my opinion