Smashing Pumpkins

http://www.amazon.com/Mellon-Infinite-Sadness-Smashing-Pumpkins/dp/B008Z9L8QI/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1349100825&sr=8-12&keywords=smashing+pumpkins+mellon+collie

The 6-Disc Mellon Collie reissue is up on amazon. November 20. $131. Wow.

2-disc is about $19. No vinyl yet but November 20 is sooner than I expected. Though he promised to have Adore out this year, doubt that's happening.

Is it actually possible that the preorder price will go down significantly? Usually when preorder is opened so early @ amazon (before the official press release), they just want to be the first to get the preorders in, and just in case they max out the preorder price and will let it down after.

if your preorder from amazon and the price goes down, you will get the lowest price.

anyway, id like to have mellon collie on vinyl but im not so sure i want it $90 bad.

fair enough but i would have much preferred a cheaper standard reissue. i dont need this record on 6 lps or whatever its going to end up being.

reports have said 4LPs. $90 does seem a bit high. i bet it'll drop, just not sure how much. $90 is probably the MSRP, amazon usually gets a decent discount afterward.

put in my pre-orders. never know if they'll accidentally drop it to $30, then back up to $90 one day. weirder things have happened. there's very few releases i've been this close to the edge of my seat in anticipation of an official announcement.

Pre-ordered hoping for these exact circumstances.

i'll be waiting for a more official preorder before i throw my money twards it, i hate how amazon doesn't take my cash until they ship, it's too tempting to spend it.

also, if the cd box is over $100 im gunna be sad, cos i feel obligated to buy the rest now that i have the first three, and i really don't want to drop that kind of cash considering how cheap the others have been.