Smashing Pumpkins

New Post from the Pantopticon:

"WPC has announced he will be on hand at ZUZU's July 24 to commemorate the release of AEGEA, his just released album of experimental recordings from 2007. As well, there'll be fresh copies on hand for those who've been unable to pre-purchase pressings 1 and 2 (all of which sold out within an hour of being offered).

Details to follow, but ZUZU's tells us they are expecting an evening event, with a playing of the record and perhaps more."

If anyone from the Chicago area can head to this on the 24th and get me a Pressing 1, please let me know. 

zuzu's is selling preorders of the adore reissue cd set for $95!!! what the fuck?!?!

there's also special autographed (if you buy $50 worth of tea + $95 for the box) or PERSONALIZED (if you buy $100 worth of tea plus $95 for the box)

vinyl is listed as well, but not priced or given an option to preorder.

it appears to be a 7 disc set, but $95? seriously??

http://www.madamezuzus.com/music

still twice as much as everything before MCIS. i own the first 3 boxes, and im really disappointed the other reissues weren't a similar price.

i still haven't bought the MCIS box because of its price, even tho i want it, but i didn't mind paying what i did to finally have TAFH on vinyl.

I agree that the deluxe sets are priced pretty high. Fortunately they are pretty easy to find 2nd hand. I don't mind waiting until I have the extra funds available to get them. I just wish the reissued vinyl would come with their corresponding dvds. The dvds are really the only reason I want the deluxe box sets.

I agree that the deluxe sets are priced pretty high. Fortunately they are pretty easy to find 2nd hand. I don't mind waiting until I have the extra funds available to get them. I just wish the reissued vinyl would come with their corresponding dvds. The dvds are really the only reason I want the deluxe box sets.

I've gotten MCIS for $50 and Aeroplane for $40 when Amazon randomly dropped the price

Thanks! Just picked that up finally, it sells locally for $220USD ( https://shop.jbhifi.co.nz/music/alternative/aeroplane-flies-high-180gm-vinyl-box-set/72281 )

This arrived yesterday from amazon.ca - just opened it up before realising there were two of 'tonight, tonight' and missing 1979. Guessing they wont replace it now that it has been opened.

So if anyone ever sees this who has two 1979's, pm me :)

edit: actually just realised that the spines are covered with a black insert when still in the plastic, so there is no way to notice the problem without opening it, so maybe they will refund me.

Mda1GK1.jpg

This arrived yesterday from amazon.ca - just opened it up before realising there were two of 'tonight, tonight' and missing 1979. Guessing they wont replace it now that it has been opened.

So if anyone ever sees this who has two 1979's, pm me :)

edit: actually just realised that the spines are covered with a black insert when still in the plastic, so there is no way to notice the problem without opening it, so maybe they will refund me.

Mda1GK1.jpg

amazon should replace it for you. just go into your account and say there was a problem with your order and it should give you an option for replacement.

Yeah, there's never a reason you should settle for a product that is incorrectly assembled. Of course, you should probably play the disc or at the very least look at the center label to ensure that it wasn't just put in the wrong jacket but actually is the 1979 LP. Either way, if it isn't correct, you should get a replacement or a refund. Whichever you choose. Never settle for legitimately wrong shit.