Smashing Pumpkins

Mine came yesterday,it was not packed well. Boxset was wrapped in brown shipping paper, with a piece of bubble wrap covering the middle leaving all four corners exposed. I am located in the same state as the seller, so it didnt have too travel far and was undamaged.

Mine was on the doorstep when I left this eve....holy shit! They wrapped it in brown paper and some tape! One corner was smashed and I did not even open it yet. Sent them a message thru ebay letting them know shipping a box set wrapped in some paper and bubble wrap is completely WRONG! Lets see how they respond. It even had a sales order slip inside saying to contact them if a problem occurs before filing a complaint with eBay! HA! Stay tuned for more info soon....

If this things shows up wrapped in a brown fucking paper bag I'm gonna lose my shit. 

Maybe yours will be different since it went overseas.....but mine showed up in a heavy duty brown paper bag style wrap with a lil bit of bubble mailer and some tape to hold it together! I was shocked only one corner was smashed .... hopefully everyone else gets a decent set undamaged. The thing was sealed with a price sticker of 99.99 still on it...too bad they just packed it like it was going under a xmas tree!

Mine came yesterday,it was not packed well. Boxset was wrapped in brown shipping paper, with a piece of bubble wrap covering the middle leaving all four corners exposed. I am located in the same state as the seller, so it didnt have too travel far and was undamaged.

Same.  Wrapped in brown paper with a single piece of bubble wrap looping the middle.  Corners look like they took a couple of hits.  Nothing major though.  And the seal was broken at the spine, looking like the records could have been taken out or reviewed.  Inner sleeves and 12"s look great though.  I'll still be sure to contact to seller about this.

Best of luck to the rest of you guys!

Just FYI I messaged seller saying listen a lot of folks might be pissed about the box damage. He said they have mailers but they don't ship vinyl often and these sets wouldn't fit in the mailers. He offered to refund my shipping if I send him a reply. I guess I'll take it but first I'm gonna open the box and check the vinyl as I could really care less If the box is crushed...I just sent him a message to inform him he may want to take a little more care shipping box sets. Although don't you think someone would logically use a box for something like this so it doesn't get all mangled??

Mine arrives yesterday. Brown Paper bag and wrapped in tape. They used bubble wrap to wrap around the box set. I have one slightly damaged corner, but I mean, for 30 bucks? I'm not complaining. Other than that, the records are flawless! 

Mine arrived the same way though the box is flawless. Haven't opened it up to look at the records yet but consider myself lucky it arrived undamaged considering the sloppy wrap job.

Refund of shipping + 25% of cost refunded....makes it more palatable.

Definitely true but at this point I got this set for so damn cheap Im going to let this one slide. If the vinyl or sleeves had any damage then yes....but what a steal! Thanks again to whomever informed us at the wee hour of the morning about the deal!

I hate this paper thing with the track list on it. Is it supposed to be sticking to the box, because mine is just loose. Total pain in the ass to put on the shelf. Mine had a few minor dings, but for a third of retail price I won't complain.

I normally use some sticky glue or just fold the top piece down and slide it back in the box....otherwise I throw it out since I probably will never look at it for the tracklist.....

And for the record I hate those things! If they just would imprint that info on the box it would be so much easier....