Smashing Pumpkins

3 minutes ago, dreamover said:

Thanks, just saw that.  I am going to be weird and not have a problem ordering the violet.

To answer your other question, it looks like the slipmat is free if you order the 7 inch bundle.  It said it was a free gift.  I don't see it offered with anything else.  It would still be $50.

Edited by kramer73

The box from Napalm came to $53 with shipping, the single violet LP from the band's site came to almost $32 with shipping and tax. I begrudgingly went with the box since an extra $21 didn't seem too crazy. I do think the concept of releasing a 7" box with no additional content is bonkers, so I hope I don't end up regretting this too much.

11 minutes ago, bjorn said:

The box from Napalm came to $53 with shipping, the single violet LP from the band's site came to almost $32 with shipping and tax. I begrudgingly went with the box since an extra $21 didn't seem too crazy. I do think the concept of releasing a 7" box with no additional content is bonkers, so I hope I don't end up regretting this too much.

The box is like $12 cheaper from Napalm too because shipping from the SP store is $15.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, throwgncpr said:

The first time I read through that I was confused/worried that he was whittling it down to 1 LP from both albums, then I realized he probably meant 1 or 2 discs *of* relevant extras

I was kind of confused too.  Sounds like the vinyl set will be the original mixes of Machina I and II with the new combined tracklist AND 1 or 2 LPs of extra songs.

I wonder how those mixes will blend?  Seems like it would be cooler to reissue the OG mixes separately and a new remixed deluxe set, but that's a lot of versions.