Smashing Pumpkins

2 hours ago, SNEAKORDS said:

Lol spotify presale just went live, in Vancouver the absolute nosebleed of nosebleed seats are $70CAD, floor is between $128 at the back to $1280 for the front row. nope.

At those prices, this show will be canceled due to low ticket sales but will be blamed on band members having Covid.  

40 minutes ago, fish said:

If anyone still wants MC it is in stock here for $80 with free shipping. Guessing it just got repressed? Also available on DeepDiscount's site but for a bit more:

Only $1 more (since Walmart shows sold out) if you use the DEEP10 discount code for 10% off. (+ you have to pay shipping - boo)

https://www.deepdiscount.com/mellon-collie-and-the-infinite-sadness/5099997855316

Edited by iwokeinrelief

3 hours ago, iwokeinrelief said:

Only $1 more (since Walmart shows sold out) if you use the DEEP10 discount code for 10% off. (+ you have to pay shipping - boo)

https://www.deepdiscount.com/mellon-collie-and-the-infinite-sadness/5099997855316

Thanks for the heads up!! Been wanting this one for a while now.  Now c'mon Siamese Dream!

24 minutes ago, iwokeinrelief said:

Starting to pop up places. ($50! Ugh)

https://www.importcds.com/smashing-pumpkins-siamese-dream/5099967928910
also on popmarket for same price.

Btw I paid $49 back in 2016 or so for this, so $50 isn't a ball breaker at all, relatively speaking. But yes, $50 is still alot of money

14 minutes ago, LS1BadBird said:

Suppose I don't, but it says November 2011 for the release date and there's nothing about the listing being a preorder. 

Think that's what they've done before with MCIS & SD, just straight up represses of the original reissues ect so retailers just list them as with the original dates. 

It's usual on a straight up repress just to press them up and have them available to stores without any preorder. 99% certain these are the new press 

Edited by CeCeCe

On 5/12/2022 at 12:08 PM, SNEAKORDS said:

Lol spotify presale just went live, in Vancouver the absolute nosebleed of nosebleed seats are $70CAD, floor is between $128 at the back to $1280 for the front row. nope.

I paid $60USD for nosebleeds in 1995 and thought that was crazy money. By comparison I guess that's supposedly a deal.