Smashing Pumpkins

32 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Jesus fuckin’ Christ on a cracker!!! 

I’ve been watching this potential trainwreck unfold. Let it go. If anyone feels they’ve been ripped off by any one label seller producer whatever, let it be, it’s their feeling & opinion. 

I didn’t read Derek’s dissertation above & don’t have time for it. Sorry dude. 

BUT. Bottom line, if MC wants to keep fighting his good fight, right on. Keep it going. Who the fuck are anyone of us schlubs to tell them him what to do? 

Y’all mofos need to be more like Frozen…

let it go GIF

We're just chatting my man. It's ok.

57 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Y’all mofos need to be more like Frozen…

accept that things happened in the past and that we can’t change it or the present and we should just make the best of how things are, like a sister that is there for us no matter what, or a record that we can’t return and just move on? 

Scored MCIS and Siamese Dream earlier tonight at online record stores.  

more expensive than the last time I owned both but I’m pleased I didn’t resort to eBay.  

i miss 1996 sometimes.  Tonight Tonight video played back to back with Bone Thugz’ Crossroads every hour it seems on the MTV Beach House…….ahhh….Ok back to the arguing.  

24 minutes ago, bear801 said:

Scored MCIS and Siamese Dream earlier tonight at online record stores.  

more expensive than the last time I owned both but I’m pleased I didn’t resort to eBay.  

i miss 1996 sometimes.  Tonight Tonight video played back to back with Bone Thugz’ Crossroads every hour it seems on the MTV Beach House…….ahhh….Ok back to the arguing.  

Could you share where you were able to find them?

2 hours ago, ntslash said:

Got my Siamese Dream from Deep Discount and of course it is beat to hell. I think I will wait 12 years and then contact the record label about a replacement! 

Of course! And if there's anyone who feels that's a ridiculous thing to do just accuse them of being a bootlicker.

Saw em in Birmingham last night. They fukn laid waste to the crowd by finishing the show w 15 minute Silverfuck that was all you could ever want out of that song.  My 1st SF at my10th show. Also my 1st Quiet. 

Edit to be on topic. Anyone willing to part with the last boot?

Edited by unravelled

On 5/24/2022 at 12:34 AM, bjorn said:

Quiet! If it were possible for me to pick a favorite SP song, this might be it. Wish I could have been there. I've seen them three times, but it was never on the set list.

Riot Fest, last year, was the first time they've played Quiet since Lollapalooza 1994. (Well one show a few days after lollapalooza 1994). 

On 5/25/2022 at 8:14 AM, iwokeinrelief said:

Got my shipping notice from Acoustic Sounds last night 😬😂

OK so weird turn of events, when they sent me that cancellation notification, they suggested I wait to order the set until the item is listed as in stock to which I replied that I ordered BECAUSE I had just that day received the in stock notification from them. I never did get my refund it looks like and magically today I just got an email notification from them that my "order" is being shipped. So I guess they either kept me in the queue OR perhaps they cancelled someone else's order with what stock they had because I sort of pushed back. I'll never know which scenario is true or if its some other situation but I was fully expecting a refund and to need to order again next time I got a notification of stock.

Anyway, here I am awaiting delivery of a new one.

17 minutes ago, mcpherson123 said:

OK so weird turn of events, when they sent me that cancellation notification, they suggested I wait to order the set until the item is listed as in stock to which I replied that I ordered BECAUSE I had just that day received the in stock notification from them. I never did get my refund it looks like and magically today I just got an email notification from them that my "order" is being shipped. So I guess they either kept me in the queue OR perhaps they cancelled someone else's order with what stock they had because I sort of pushed back. I'll never know which scenario is true or if its some other situation but I was fully expecting a refund and to need to order again next time I got a notification of stock.

Anyway, here I am awaiting delivery of a new one.

Maybe they read this thread