Pearl Jam Live Bootleg

Found this 2xLP promo record in Austin and don't really know much about it. Includes the entire setlist minus Brain of J (probably since it was on the Wishlist single) and Crazy Mary (since it's a cover I guess) but the quality is great and I assume is straight from the official bootleg? Solid weight on the vinyl I'm guessing 140g? Thought it was a cool find none the less.

[image]

Found this 2xLP promo record in Austin and don't really know much about it. Includes the entire setlist minus Brain of J (probably since it was on the Wishlist single) and Crazy Mary (since it's a cover I guess) but the quality is great and I assume is straight from the official bootleg? Solid weight on the vinyl I'm guessing 140g? Thought it was a cool find none the less.

[image]

I think its a new boot that hit the market not too long ago. A few on ebay.

I think its a FM sourcing. Not official boots were made in 98 (They started that in 2000).

I think these shows are interesting because this was the last tour with Jack on the drums. And his only go at the Yield material live.

I think its a new boot that hit the market not too long ago. A few on ebay.

I think its a FM sourcing. Not official boots were made in 98 (They started that in 2000).

I think these shows are interesting because this was the last tour with Jack on the drums. And his only go at the Yield material live.

Yeah I was kind of thinking it may have been taken from the radio since it says "on the air" but it's unedited and wasn't censored. I don't know what the laws are in Australia with that kind of thing though so I'm not sure. I know PJ has pretty much always recorded their live shows so idk if they were given access to that or took it from the live feed they were receiving which I'd think would be fairly similar anyway. It sounds great though.

Yeah I was kind of thinking it may have been taken from the radio since it says "on the air" but it's unedited and wasn't censored. I don't know what the laws are in Australia with that kind of thing though so I'm not sure. I know PJ has pretty much always recorded their live shows so idk if they were given access to that or took it from the live feed they were receiving which I'd think would be fairly similar anyway. It sounds great though.

Yeah I was kind of thinking it may have been taken from the radio since it says "on the air" but it's unedited and wasn't censored. I don't know what the laws are in Australia with that kind of thing though so I'm not sure.

Would've also been before nipple-gate and the crackdown on what gets broadcast. Lots of stations in the US played unedited tunes before that. But like you said, not sure about Australia's laws.

Yeah I was kind of thinking it may have been taken from the radio since it says "on the air" but it's unedited and wasn't censored. I don't know what the laws are in Australia with that kind of thing though so I'm not sure.

Would've also been before nipple-gate and the crackdown on what gets broadcast. Lots of stations in the US played unedited tunes before that. But like you said, not sure about Australia's laws.